[Help] Enhanced Native Trainer problem (And suggestions?)

Hey all,

I just downloaded FiveM again and I’m looking for some mods to use. This is mainly for a server I’ll be running with a few friends just to screw around. I have the Lambda menu and that’s great and all, but I’m looking for some features it doesn’t have. The updated Enhanced Native Trainer looks pretty good, I’ve used it in the past before this update in single player, but I can’t seem to get it to work with FiveM. Right now it’s definitely detecting the menu, when I hit the key to open the menu it makes the “click” sound as expected, but nothing happens. It’s like the menu is being suppressed. Same thing happens with I hit the airbreak key, but that menu will show up for a split second and my character’s animation will reset.

The same thing happens with my ScriptHookVDotNet mods. I haven’t tried many, but one that has a menu does the same thing, makes the click sound but doesn’t display a menu. I didn’t think ScriptHookVDotNet was supported but after watching a YouTube video someone said it was, so I figured I’d try it out since there are a lot of cool mods (many which I understand won’t work online).

Also, if anyone has idea for trainers or just overall fun mods that work will with FiveM, please let me know!

Thanks,
TrIggA64

That happens to me too, i had to download an older version of it then it worked fine, however i prefer the simple trainer over it.

Got an answer from someone on gta5-mods.com. Apparently a restriction was put on the menu so it couldn’t be used online when it was originally created, and since FiveM is still technically “online” even if mods are allowed, it restricts it from opening. This was from the original creator of that menu, before Scripthook had a restriction built in for online. I left a message for the current editor of the mod to see if he can remove that restriction.

I used version 29 i think and that one was the one that worked fine for me