Newest

Up to date?

Yes

Legit or Pirate copy?

Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club?

Social Club

Windows version?

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?

Yes

Error screenshot (if any)

https://gyazo.com/c514f1e555d756eb8fa7409a79bba531

System specifications

780ti 16gb ram i5-4690k

What did you do to get this issue?

trying to join a server

What server did you get this issue on?

every single one

CitizenFX.log file

CfxCrashDump_2019_03_19_18_23_29.zip (918.0 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

Crash signature: scripthookv.dll+D36C
Report ID: si-16ef5a46ef16407792588cbcff07228e (use Ctrl+C to copy)

I have tried reinstalling it, i have tried to find the same file in the gta v map but couldnt find it.

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

As it’s a scripthookv crash i guess it’s a mod causing your fivem to crash. Try removing some mods from your plugins folder in fivem

I will try that, i dont remember installing any mods

Couldnt find a plugin folder?

Should be in your “fivem application data”, but if you didn’t install any .asi mods it might be unrelevant. Maybe click the “save information” and upload it file so we have more info

From the crash or from where? havent seen the ´´save information somewhere if it isnt whats stand up in the topic (Report ID and Crash Signature)

CfxCrashDump_2019_03_19_18_23_29.zip (918.0 KB)

well scripthook would have to been added client side whether it been in your GTA5 directory or FiveM.

verify your game files.

How do i verify my files when om not on the steam app :slight_smile:

Didnt help :confused:

Didnt help :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.