[HELP] Connection vrp not found error

please help me after FiveM update today my server connection vrp not found error :frowning:

[vRP/C#] connection vRP not found

[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/get_srvdata not found

That means that your mysql/Apache software is not on or you have not set your base.lua file in your cfg file

4 Likes

It would be best to post this in the original thread where you got this resource…

2 Likes

2 days ago working when update fivem this is finish not work now bro how ı can fixing this ?

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge you probably do not have your MYSQL software active. For example I use XAMPP. If I were you this is what I would do. First go into the software control panel and make sure that both MYSQL and Apache are active. If the server is still not working then I would check with my host. I use a VPS You may use home hosted or game server hosted, but with that said this is the best help I can offer you with the limited Information that I have been given.

2 Likes

thank you my friend ım fixing problem XAMMPP and with HeidiSQL :blush:

HOW DO YOU FIX THIS PLEASE HELP :frowning:

1 Like

u can fix with heidi sql and xammp

That was ages ago and i fixed it by reinstalling thr package … easy . Just put ur custom plugins aside and install the vRP framework again … Theres no need to use heidiSQL or XAMPP because your just making it complex for yourself… just giving a tip ^^.

tou igual a ti nao consigo fazer nada

Thanks it worked.

i want to go to my localhost but it says [vRP / C #] connection / command path vRP / set_srvdata not found

please can you say to m e