[HELP!] British Roleplay - Change AI Traffic Directions, signs and map

So I want to make a British Roleplay server, but I’m unsure on how to install this map here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/project-london-wip into my server. Could someone please explain how to do this. Also I need help changing the AI Traffic Direction (I don’t know whether this is included in the Map or not, and the signs, facing the correct direction and British style. Again, I don’t know whether this is included in the map.

I doubt this is possible without some serious game logic hacking, if that’s even reasonably possible in single-player in the first place. Don’t think this would be possible in FiveM though.

I thought it would be difficult, but oh well, I’ll just have to leave it. Do you know how I can install this London map?

EDIT: I’ve managed to get the files inside of the dlc.rpf, but now I need to lower the resolution. How do I do that.

1 Like

Probably just open them in something like photoshop or even paint(dot)net (www.getpaint.net) would be good enough. Then just scale them down and save them.