[HELP] Adding AI Police to ESX Server

I recently took the plunge into my own FiveM server for myself and 3 of my friends, I’ve done my share of SinglePlayer modding but never on a server and although it is a slow process it is becoming successful none the less. My problem is that we love the job and property and different aspects of ESX but due to the fact that we dont really wanna play cops and we dont really have enough people to play as cops either, well we can go on mad rampages with no consiquence and no resistance. So my question is -

How can I add the AI Police back into the game?

I’ve disabled the police job and ambulance and firetruck i believe, and when i kill a civilian the ambulance and firetruck do come. But not the cops.

Can someone please help? I’ve looked all over FiveM forums and releases and all I have found is adding Police jobs for RP servers.

2 Likes

You probaly have a script, that disable wanted levels.

Thank you! I didn’t think of that, I will start looking! and idea on finding it easily?

Send me a pic, of your Server.cfg :slight_smile:

1 Like

And just so you know i have the Disabledispatch on there because i tried to reverse it, when the code says to disable all these perimeters, i set it to enable

Try getting rid of disabled dispatch and double check all your trainers for never wanted.

Also just so you know, you have start victorsaddonpack twice in there.

Deleted the second pack, and deleted the disabledispatch, still no AI cops… wanted lever wont go up if i try to manually do it in enhanced trainer or lambda menu, and all freeze wanted level is off on both menus… any other ideas?

its probs something in esx. I don’t use esx, and I don’t see a point if its just for a few friends :slight_smile:. But most likely esx now.

Also use the reply button on peoples actual posts so they get a notification, using the orange reply button deos not give anyone a notification :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! sorry, pretty new here :grinning: think im going to have to uninstall the pack from my server dashboard and install each individual ESX part we want such as lscustoms, dealership, etc. the end goal is for us not to get money instantly, get money over time, add different addon vehicles to be purchased through the dealership, “requires money so cant just get instantly”, and have missions that we can all do, and if we wanna go on a rampage and kill we can but we also have ai police to come after us and of coarse lose a considerable amount of things if we die. Do you know anything that fits that description besides finding things a piecing the end goal together?

2 Likes

I would go through all the resources 1 by 1 and see which stops ai from spawning. That’s my only solution. I don’t use any frameworks so I don’t know what could disable ai police when it come to esx resources.

Thank you very much man, and just to make sure putting a # infront of the resource does infact disable it completely?

yes put a # (Eg: # esx-atm) in front of the line, turn off your server, remove the cache for that resource to play extra safe and start her back up :slight_smile:

Thank you so much man! When I find it I’ll have to make a post incase anyone else wants to do this in the future!

1 Like

Yes that’s the best way to do it to help others. I don’t like people that delete their posts and all :stuck_out_tongue:. Hoped I helped you and hope to see your findings :slight_smile:

Just went through and disabled things in groups of about 4, restarted server and cleared cashe, did everything that ESX added and still no change…

Same here.

I’ve disabled every plugins (from server even client) and without change. Medics, firefighters are still ok, but no police, no wanted lvls. It happened after I’ve installed ESX to my already functioning FX server.

Looking forward to any advices :slight_smile:

SOLUTION:

10 Likes

anyone know how i find the file that has like how many ai cars and people in game so can lower?

what im looking for is the line that takes away your wanted level when your on duty as LSPD so that AI cops dont come after you