Having issues with FiveM.exe PLEASE HELP

I downloaded the client today and updated it, now when i click the FiveM.exe to launch i am getting an error message (api-ms-win-crt-l1-1-0.dll.) It gives me the option to press ok, which I do. The next pop up says that i should update my pc to windows 10. That i wont do because i know this program runs perfectly fine on windows 7. Anyways that screen says that FiveM will start, then i have another pop up saying the same code(api-ms-win-crt-l1-1-0.dll.)

These are what each window says word for word in exact order

FiveM.exe Entry Point Not Found
(The procedure entry point ucrtbase.abort could not be located in the dynamic link api-ms-win-crt-l1-1-0.dll.)

FiveM
You are currently using an outdated version of Windows. This may lead to issues using FiveM client. PLease update to windows 10 version 1703 (Creators update) or higher in case you are experiening any issues. The game will continue to start now.

Then once again this window pops up
FiveM.exe Entry Point Not Found
(The procedure entry point ucrtbase.abort could not be located in the dynamic link api-ms-win-crt-l1-1-0.dll.)

Lastly,
Fatal Error
Could not load CitizenGame.dll.

What am I doing wrong.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and I hope to hear back soon!

This is actually not true. It’s suggested that you have either Windows 8.1 or 10, as Windows 7 is an outdated version of Windows, and very well could cause issues with FiveM.

Also

moved to: #technical-support | Please fill out the support template

Thank you for your response, I have now figured out and solved my problem. The exe. for the server crashes but i expected it to happen. But i am now able to play online with all servers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.