Hangs on loading with all servers

When I go to a server with a verbose loading screen it hangs on init audNorthAudioEngine.

GTA V version? steam, fresh install
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? win10 1703 os build 15063.296
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? no third party antivirus installed, tried with windows firewall off.
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes

GTA V folder screenshot

FiveM Application Data folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder G:\fivem

System specifications

AMD FX-9590
12GB RAM
R9 280 3GB

– the pastebin seems to be removed but I can make a new one tonight if that helps –
CitizenFX.log file https://pastebin.com/Esdeaagp7
.dmp files Where would I find those? or is it only with crash

How many servers have u tried? and have u tried the like most popular server? not sure what can make this happen just plz test this.

I tried a bunch of different servers. Now I usually pick one without a loading screen so I can confirm it hangs on the same function, but they all hang during loading at some point.

I also tried to uninstall the drivers of my Saffire 6 USB and unplug it to see if that makes a difference, because the function name is something with audio but that did not make a difference either.

If there is anything else I can test please let me know.

Try to redownload fivem, if dat dosen’t work try to redownload gta v if dat dosen’t work i don’t know man

from the original topic:

removed fivem folder
removed fivem and citizenfx folders from appdata
fresh download from the wiki
new folder, copy download into it
install

It did remember my gtav location, is there a registry key or did I miss a folder?

same thing, loading server hangs on INIT audNorthAudioEngine.
I’m new to fivem so I haven’t been able to join a server yet.

perhaps I should start with a clean windows install and try again from scratch?

Don’t really feel like going that far though, win10 doesn’t really need a refresh like in the old days

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.