|Hampton City Police Department(HCPD)|Serious RP|Anyone Can Be A Cop|EMS|Custom Cars|ESX|Public|CAD|

ㅤ┏╋◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣╋┓
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ~HCPD RP~
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ┗╋◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣╋┛
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣
:small_orange_diamond: Active Community! :small_blue_diamond: Fun Members!
:small_blue_diamond: Anti-Raid! :small_orange_diamond: Anti-Spam!
:small_orange_diamond: Endless Options! :small_blue_diamond: Fun Bots!
:small_blue_diamond: Open to Partnerships! :small_orange_diamond: FiveM Server! :small_blue_diamond: Music Channels!
:small_blue_diamond: Active 24/7! :small_orange_diamond: Public Police!
:small_orange_diamond: Fast Growing! :small_blue_diamond: Safe-For-Work!
◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣
Owner: Chazmander21, Hunterthepvp
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wellcome to HCPD what are we. We are a group of individuals that play GTA V and love to Rp and play other games and be a free open dev location and open staff. We want to give the player the best experience to RP and playing with other player. Our Staff is allways active and are always ready to help out. Join our discord and join with other players you can bee anything be in the life you always wanted own that big house you always wanted become the billionare and become the President! Help other players that are new and try to become staff. So why you still reading this GET ON THE DISCORD AND PLAY WITH US Join Today!

Disclaimer: If your not interested, Thank you for your time and sorry for wasting it. We only want you if you want us!

Server IP: 185.249.196.31:32000

Ahh, I love the custom sandy that lowers fps for AMD by 30-40 FPS. :smiley:

If it becomes that much of an issue, then I will remove it. We currently have 22 players on our server/discord, still welcoming everyone!

We are ready for everyone to join, I apologize for the server being down, There was a new Big ESX update and I had to edit a few things, we are good to go now