Half of the cars in the game are invisible

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1.0.1290.1
Up to date? Yeah
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yeah
Error screenshot (if any) -
System specifications i7-7700k, 16gb ddr4, gtx 1080
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, just stared happening
What server did you get this issue on? My own one, but everyone else can see the cars
CitizenFX.log file https://pastebin.com/z6ErBMgW
.dmp files/report IDs

Also add what you already tried so far.
I’ve tried to reinstalled gta twice now, fivem like 5 times.
Basically the cars are just invisible for me, two of them are the flatbed truck and the bison but their is so many that i don’t see. I’ve tried everything at this point but I can’t see any cars so i end up running into people, plus it makes it shit when I’m a cop because I can’t help out

for instance, with the bison and trailer, I can only see the trailer so it juts glitches out loads

Seems like the resources from the server aren’t properly downloaded. Although the server you play on is full of shit resources it should still do it. Did you try to disable antivirus/firewall?

Yeah I don’t have any antivirus’, is their a windows firewall for fivem?

are you using any mods like the ‘naturalvision+radiancev’ pack?

Aye I am, does that effect it?

Also I’m pretty sure I had this problem before I installed it

I have the same issue and im using naturalvision remastered along with my friend who also has the same issue

Bump PLEASE Help, I’m having the same problem… reinstalled 4 times… I notice, I see the the same F’in trailer drivin around crashin into everything and then just stoppin… weird

1 Like

Is this happening on every server you play on? Or only one in particular?

Every, But found a fix… Just reinstalled the game in a new directory

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.