GTA5+10E286F (table-berlin-nebraska)

Client

Using canary? No
Windows version: 10
System specifications: Varying levels, multiple different players with the same issue

Server

Operating system: Windows
Artifact version: 1144
IP address: 103.193.80.98:30130
Resources: 140

Incident

Summary: Multiple players in area all crash at the same time with error code in title
Expected behavior: For people not to crash
Actual behavior: People crashing
Steps to reproduce: Still looking to find a clear repro. The issue seems to occur with all players in the area. Might be tied to POLICE vehicles with lights and or sirens on. Investigating further
Server/Client? Multiple Client Crashes
Files for repro (if any):
Error screenshot (if any):
crash
.dmp files/report IDs:

CfxCrashDump_2019_03_22_09_30_43.zip (1.0 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2019_03_22_08_58_18.zip (996.0 KB)

Both of these crashes are from the same crash from different people. At the time they were in Paleto, near the bank
from_same_incident_CfxCrashDump_2019_03_23_00_09_37.zip (1.0 MB)
from_same_incident_CfxCrashDump_2019_03_23_00_09_40.zip (949.0 KB)

Any additional info:
kn0pee#0001 If you need any more information. Will continue to post updates here

repost from #onesync
full dump of Disquse: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15-RIHacH6oJFae9LFS0DuwN6QmY4ZOW7/view?usp=sharing
=> iridium sad month ago that this crash was not onesync related however (in my case) this is the first time someone reports this crash name

Same on my server but only when 50+ Players online

Currently my server is capped at 48 due to us needing to optimize some server sided scripts, however I still seem to get the issue. It does seem to occur when more players are on.

I also only get this crash when running with OneSync enabled

Also I tried to replicate the issue for about 3 hours, including time spent in vehicles with lights / sirens to no avail. No repro as of yet

CNetObjBike method, some sort of invalid(?)/missing sub handling data. At least 40% of these occur on non-1s.

If it were 1s-related, it’d be some sort of data corruption/entity ID reuse, but then there’d not be a lot of cases without 1s where this fails.

Alright, I will go through our addon vehicles and check handling then. It’s really weird because we only get this on the OneSync server.

Will report back if / when I find the culprit. Cheers

did u find the solution ?

Still no luck unfortunately. I am going through all my vehicles but I am yet to find the culprit

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

Full dump: https://failiem.lv/u/48pgeq33

Still having the same issue every 30 mins on my server…

Still nobody provided any repro or other leads as to the cause of this…

@beryllium
It’s definetly about a vehicle in an area, which is probably not sync the same way to every players and make them all crash.

When you reconnect you and people that crashed can’t go back in the vehicle area or you instantly crash again.

One time there was a car stuck in the sky ( npc bug i guess ) i shotted it to make it fall, exactly at the impact time I and a lot of people in my area crashed with this crash name.

Here is some ideas :

• Sometimes vehicles can’t be removed using delete entity or delete vehicle because you see it but it isn’t here anymore for other players and you can’t enter it ( player animation freeze ).
  • Sometimes (very rare) a player pull out a vehicle from his garage and some players see another vehicle model.
  • Sometimes a player pull out a vehicle from the garage and players around can’t see the guys,he become invisible when being on the vehicle. (might only happen on bike but i’m not 100% sure)

It might help finding the issue… still searching.

Today i removed npcs from the server (peds and vehicle) and everything run smooth ! never had the crash we are getting close from getting the problem.

So.

For this test we used 2 servers with database to store player position.

1. 4 Players were spawning cars till one of them got ghostmode (was visible on different coords) and noone was able to enter this vehicle.
  2. Player X moved to the position of this car which was seen by player Y and Z. So on theirs client he was standing IN car.
  3. He logged out, logged in and instantly crashed.

Now! Best part which was just a proof of concept:

While Y and Z were standing still on first server, player X who kept getting crashed moved to server2 (spawned in same location - as we stored location in database)
He moved from this spot a little, logged out AND logged in again on server1 - which hasn’t crashed, and he was able to spawn correctly more than that, he saw the car as the car synced with his client.

Interesting, I will try and replicate this on our server and get procdumps / crashlogs / timecodes