GTA Online Chat

Omfg… When you realize all these people are noobs…
Aight so…
First thing you should do is realize about that you guys are noobs.
Next thing is that you realize that you have edited the chat to be like in GTA:O
I don’t know if you personaly edited it or someone else did and you’re using their code but nvm.
3rd thing is that if you want to have blue chat you should download the chat code that everyone here has!
Here: chat.zip (5.0 KB)

Download that, unzip it and replace it with your file that you already have in the “[SYSTEM]” folder

1 Like

I haven’t seen such a achat script anywhere so I dont think that he has downloaded or created it.

Fuck knows what he’s done but I like the GTA:O chat more, where can I get it? :joy:

“all these people…”

1 Like

what? this “chat resource with GTAO like chat” hasn’t been released anywhere and i doubt this guy would be asking for changing it to the “normal chat” when he would have made it

I’ve been in few servers with such chat! Dont tell me there isnt ! Its not released but there are servers with such chat resource!

If you want to make such chat you can just edit the html and css code! Thats how easy it is. But its stupid to want to have a specific chat look while you have shitass server :wink:

Yeah but this chat looks like a 1:1 copy, highly doubt someone would have done that, i’ve only seen 1 server with a similar chat to gta:o but they clearly are not the chat

1 Like

True. Also this guy must have been in GTA:O cause there arent any signs such as [ALL] or [TEAM] in FiveR. Because there arent any scripts such for team chat thing…

Disable the “chat” resource and you’ll get it, it won’t support any commands though.

not working brother…

1 Like

I just got my first gaming computer. I am trying to add on cars to a FiveM server but I can’t seem to figure it out. I’ve watched You Tube videos but I don’t seem to have the same files as the videos show. Looking for someone who is experienced with with to help me figure out how to do add on vehicles.

Why tf are you here?

11 month old topic…
i’m just gonna close this

2 Likes