GTA:O Styled Scoreboard / Playerlist

Then edit the source code.

Edit:

What language are you wanting to translate it to?

Done. I want translate in to pt-BR

Here is the file translated.

GTAoScoreboard.net.dll (8.5 KB)

1 Like

Im Not Sure if it would be possible. but could you make it so they player ID’s are in order?

Could to that, but it’d need a different approach from how I’ve currently coded it, and I’m really busy with some other stuff right now so won’t have time to do that anytime soon.

Currently it’s sorted by the player’s client ID (0-31).

1 Like

Got any idea’s if it’s possible to add ping onto this? I’ve tried adding similar natives from Lua, but unfortunately, it doesn’t exist in the CitizenFX.Core context.

It’s possible, but it would complicate it a lot and also requires a lot more work which I don’t have time for. If someone else feels like making it and PR it then feel free.

Is there a way to change the keybindings?

Not unless you rebuild the source iirc

would you be able to update that in the near future?

It’s open source, you can update it yourself with Visual Studio Community.

Download the source code and open the solution in Visual Studio. Edit line 78 of GtaOScoreboardClient.cs. Build the solution. Navigate to the project folder and go to /bin/Debug and those will be your updated resource files.

1 Like

Is it possible to shrink this playerlist ?

But how do i open the playerlist? You didn’t mention that

I didn’t mention it? Or did you not read the instructions? :thinking: hint: it’s the latter. :arrow_down:

1 Like

I don’t know if im stupid or whatever but he don’t work for me, i putted the scoreboard in the ressource folder, i started it to my server.cfg, i modified the ressource to be at the center and in my console the ressource is loaded but when i press Z nothing happened.

Maybe because i’m in azerty and not qwerty like you ?

And nothing in CitizenFX.log

That’s probably it, what is the key that in regular GTA online shows the playerlist for you? It should be that same key. Also, if that still doesn’t work, try running it on a stock server, and only enable stock fivem resources and this playerlist. if you can open it there and not on your main server, then there is some resource on your main server that disables the z (multiplayer info control) button.

If i remember in the online its W, ok i will try :slight_smile:

Not working too, maybe have the key on Page Up like de default scoreboard of Fivem ? Or TAB ?

You can change this line, then recompile the source code:

Can you do me a fast tuto x) I never compilated a source code x)