Gta 5 FiveM

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no
Error screenshot (if any)
Screenshot (42) Screenshot (43)Screenshot (44)
System specificationsGtx 1050ti paired with FX6300 and 8gb of ram
What did you do to get this issue? Install The FiveM installer
What server did you get this issue on? none
CitizenFX.log file none
.dmp files/report IDs none

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Ozols\Desktop\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello! I wanted to download FiveM client in order to join GTA 5 RP servers, i started the downloading process and at 775.77mb downloaded, it stops and claims that There is a problem with some kind of GTA_V_Patch_1_0_1103_2 CURLcode 0x10 problem see picture down bellow, Screenshot (42)
also i tried installing the Patch manually and the patch claims that i dont have the GTA 5 Client installed on my system
Screenshot (43)
also followed the video in other fixes, still nothing works, also followed the dumb suggestion to try again for some time, did that for couple of hours too, nope still at the same issue, if this helps, at first it shows a error that my windows version is older
Screenshot (44)
Could that be the problem? Also i am using GTA 5 from Steam, i guess the video fix was working for only rockstar client users but not for steam users, maybe my specs are at the problem? 8gb of ddr3 ram paired with Amd Fx-6300 series cpu and paired with GTX 1050TI. Maybe there are some other fixes that i haven’t mentioned in this post but if you know, i would also like to get the fix.

please fill in the support format prompted when you made this topic(and also pinned on the technical support section)

then this should be better

Thats not what he is saying.

Currently the Rockstar download service is having issues, causing the “downloading of” error.

The last error/warning you get is just an warning, ignore it or update your windows (or add a line to the .ini file to ignore windows version check)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.