grzyClothTool - create and manage GTA5 addon clothing packs

Great work, def something i will use and save me a bunch of time :+1:

2 Likes

i think i just fell in love, YMTEditor was already insane. But this is even better :sob::sob:

4 Likes

Really love the tool, mate. Thank you. It would be nice if we can click multiple drawables and delete them at one time instead of one at a time, but brilliant tool anyway.

2 Likes

Thank you for this! This loads so much faster than some paid versions ! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

thanks for this :slight_smile:

eL DiabLo Lezz go <3

2 Likes

Amazing work thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

v0.0.5-alpha Version

• Added option to optimize texture

• Display warning when texture details are bad

• Texture details are loading in the background
    2024-03-2623-46-48-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

• Skip alternate ydd models when adding drawables

• Added multiselect for textures

• Improved method to find related textures for models

• Improved resource building

• Few crash fixes

• Few other fixes / improvements

:warning: grzyClothTool is currently a Work In Progress (WIP). As such, you may encounter bugs, missing features, or other issues. Your patience and feedback are greatly appreciated as these will help improve the tool.

Download it here: Release v0.0.5-alpha · grzybeek/grzyClothTool · GitHub

6 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Keep up the good work/updates. :+1:

1 Like

v0.0.6-alpha Version

• Added Singleplayer resource generation support
  • Added option to optimize multiple textures at once
  • Added project name validation
  • Automatically hide ped base-components when selected model has the same type (3d preview)
  • Improvements to texture optimization
  • Fixed reserved assets generation
  • Fixed some crashes

:warning: grzyClothTool is currently a Work In Progress (WIP). As such, you may encounter bugs, missing features, or other issues. Your patience and feedback are greatly appreciated as these will help improve the tool.

:information_source: Please consider supporting me on ko-fi; It greatly helps me and speeds up development process. Plus, now you’ve got a cool, free alternative to those pricey tools.

Download it here: Release v0.0.6-alpha · grzybeek/grzyClothTool · GitHub

2 Likes

Great work :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for this fantastic tool

Can I change the name of the clothes through this application? I have clothes that when I upload them to the server, they do not work because there are other clothes. Previous

yes, you just make the package name when you save it.

v0.0.7-alpha Version

• Added dropdown to change component type
    (When you change component, it moves at the end of selected drawable and created reserved drawable in its place)
  • Added option to replace reserved drawables
  • Added other platform resource generation (thanks for contribution)
  • Added logs window (double-click at the bottom to open or use menu View > Logs)
  • Fixed SP resource generation
  • Fixed “Keep preview” option
  • Fixed incorrect expression mods value for p_head

:information_source: Please consider supporting me on ko-fi; It greatly helps me and speeds up development process. Plus, now you’ve got a cool, free alternative to those pricey tools.

Download it here: Release v0.0.7-alpha · grzybeek/grzyClothTool · GitHub

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Please if it isn’t already in the plans, make a dark mode option or at least something darker than white for those of us who have crappy eyeballs :rofl:

Something I really have been needing so bad lately after staring at a white screen for hours at a time

Migraines stay away you aren’t welcome here I got things to do :triumph:

3 Likes

Great work mate ! I hope to see a feature that allow us to make addon tattos :ok_hand:t2:

v0.0.8-alpha Version

• Added dark theme mode (It can be changed in settings tab)

• Added automatical ped change in 3d preview depending on gender of selected drawable

• Added new window to select drawable properties if it couldn’t be resolved from the name
    (This also fixes crash when adding wrongly named drawable)
    322312780-a10530f2-4b27-4e21-b1de-9915324a2ab5

Download it here: Release v0.0.8-alpha · grzybeek/grzyClothTool · GitHub

4 Likes

Love the progress so far and happy to support the project, looking forward to when you add auto convert of image files to textures :+1: