Great Lakes RP (Michigan) | WHITELISTED | Hiring Leo's and EMS | ALL Emergency Vehicles ELS+ | EUP Law+ Serve and Rescue | 65+ Custom Cars | CAD/MDT | Usable Drugs | Economy RP | greatlakesrp.com

Our community represents the great state of Michigan. We are open for business. Now, if you are looking to get in with a group of mature role-players check us out at greatlakesrp.com.

We are hiring for Oakland County Sheriff, Department of Natural Resources Law Enforcement and the Detroit Fire/EMS.

What we have to offer:

• Custom Sheriff cruisers skins
  • Custom Department of Natural Resources Law Enforcement cruiser skins
  • Custom Fire/EMS vehicle skins
  • Over 30 plus civilian vehicles in the dealership, most you can customize.
  • 20+ jobs in the job center. From the 24/7 delvery job to garbage hauling.
  • EUP uniforms for the Sheriff, DNR, and Fire/EMS (No Peds)
  • 30+ real cars most are able to be customize. From the 65 Mustang to a Lambo Centenario
  • Many fishing spots, including on the Lake in Sandy Shores. Buy a boat and go fishing. Or go up north toward Paleto and hunting game and sell the fish and meat that you collect.
  • Working CAD/MDT system
  • Whitelisted Sheriff/DNR/Fire/EMS
  • NO Trainer (Kind of Takes the fun out of RP) We are Economy based, work legal or illegal and buy your toys.
  • Active Developers always improving and adding scripts to make our server more enjoyable. None of our jobs are broken, plus we use the ESX framework.
  • We use the society system with most jobs. Meaning you can own your business (LIMITED) and hire and fire employees and manage your budget. ALL new businesses will receive a company start fund. (Towing, Taxi, Gang, Unicorn Club, Car Dealership, Boat Dealership, Fishing Company, Banker, and our Public Service are on Society with budget funds). Plus, we will skin your company vehicle for you or you can send us a skin to use. This jobs are whitelisted, and private to the owner and their employees
  • Realistic vehicle damage/handling system
  • Michigan Penal code and Jail time reflects laws in Michigan. We are about RolePlay.
  • Real life Firefighter/EMTs to help with fire and ems RP side.
  • Citizens start with $500 on person and $4500 in the bank, that is plenty to get you started with a vehicle purchase and items from store, possible an apartment to rent.
  • F1 is the access to the menu for phone and job use and inventory

We are looking for new active players whether you are new to Roleplaying GTA V or experience, we will help you to get started.
You can email me at mspgreatlakes@gmail.com or add me on discord @ EMT2215#3976

Thanks,
Coleman

1 Like

I joined this server a day or two ago and I have really enjoyed playing on it. The staff is great and are super understanding. I made a mistake and deleted some of my money and they refunded me the money.

Hop over to www.greatlakesrp.com and get those whitelist applications in… We are looking for civilians, gangs, deputies, ems, business leaders, and bums lol… Come and join us today!!!

emt2215 #3976 on discord.

Hiring Sheriff Deputies, EMS. Dispatchers and looking for more civilians. Come check us out at www.greatlakesrp.com many legal jobs or run drugs. We are serious role play, and we aren’t like DOJ. We have our custom CAD/MDT, custom cars, complete working server no lag. US based, but are accepting apps from our friends from across the pond.
Come check us out, server is open for now, but we will be closing to whitelist this week…

Thanks
Emt2215 #3976 discord

Today will be last day of open public server at least hop on check us out… We pride yourself in the hard work we have put in on the server. I will post pics later of our Oakland county sheriff office and our Detroit fire and EMS department. We are trying to stick as close to the actually department with as little customization. We will also be adding the robberies system, created by damientehdemon.
Come and join us and apply for whitelist at greatlakesrp.com and join in on the Michigan fun… contact me at emt2215#3976

These are a few pictures of our vehicles civi side, we are adding more in the coming days…

We still have a few opening for the sheriff department. We are hiring EMS still have positions opens. Check us out greatlakesrp.com emt2215#3976

This server, i have been on for a while now, so far its a great server, great community team, AMAZING admins that will jump to help you out with anything suggestions, bugs anything, if you are honestly looking for a chill community and RP space check out this server! you wont regret it.

Been on this server for about a month. I’m new to RP and this is an Awesome server to start on, Good people definitely willing to help. Join us today for some exciting RP action.

Hi, I am interested, but this would be my very first time doing it. I am still in the process of setting up 5M. Would like to join but am unsure how to go about. Thanks!

Hey slugjones,

Go to greatlakesrp.com and register and fill out a whitelist application. Search for Great Lakes in the server list on fiveM and you will find us. Whether you are new or experienced we are looking for more civilians…

Join our discord here also

Come on and join in on some great rp… Whether you are a beginner or experienced, we are looking for good roleplayers… Join us at greatlakesrp.com

We would like to share some pictures of our departmental vehicles, right now I will showcase the Oakland County Sheriff Department vehicles and the (Department of Resource) DNR Law Enforcement vehicles.

Screenshot:

All of our emergency vehicles are ELS including our Tow truck. We are looking for 2 Tow company owners and another cab owner. I will add our Detroit Fire/EMS vehicles later today.

Check us out at greatlakesrp.com

join our discord and ask question

Coleman
emt2215#3976

We are in search of a Fire chief. Whether you are new or experienced at roleplay come and join us at greatlakesrp.com any questions contact me emt2215#3976 on discord.

Howdy guys, i’ve got a question, are you hiring devolopers? I’ve got experience with LUA mostly, and i know how to add tons of stuff into fivem as in scripts, cars, addon peds, you name it, i can do it. Get back in contact with me! ~Zyllos

Great Lakes RP

Currently when you start you will have 4500 in bank and 500 in hand. You will be bused in to Detroit city. There you are only less than .5 from the job center. Please, keep in mind this is Detroit and like any major city most cars are locked, so don’t be to lazy and hike over or call a taxi.
We currently have over 10 legal jobs with more waiting to be added. And about 4 or so illegal jobs with more waiting to be added. All of our jobs works, plus in order to earn a check, you got to produce for your company. So no grabbing a job and collect a check for nothing.
We believe in serious roleplay, so no RDM OR VDM. Visit our forums at greatlakesrp.com for complete server rules.

We have a true economy set in place, fuel prices are decent and varied for store to store. You interested in owning your own business apply for the whitelist on the forum greatlakesrp.com and when approved for citizenship you will have an opportunity to apply for your own business through the chamber of commerce. Tell them your plan, how you will be successful. Our job center jobs pays decent, but to be an owner you make your prices, you hire/fire your employees and you make their wages. Just keep in mind you better manage correctly in order to continuously pay your employee. Also, for the rest of the month of June you will acquire at least 100,000 from the city as a business starter plan. It will vary depending on number of employees and vehicles and equipment you have to purchase.
The Oakland Sheriff Department, DNR Department of Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Detroit EMS is hiring.
We not only have custom emergency vehicles but over 25 civilian vehicles most are ready for you to start customizing.
Basic key settings are F1 for the menu nearly every action can be found here, L lock/unlock doors on owned vehicles. On company vehicles use the F1 lock and unlock and cycle 2 or 3 times as soon as you get in to take control of the keys.
Minus key opens trunk and Shift+Z is our tablet. Left Alt crouches.

Come and check us out we are look for US/EU players. Come be a part of a gr es as t upcoming community.Join is on discord at https://discord.gg/22tKvT

We will be looking forward to meet you IC…

Coleman emt2215 #3976
Sheriff
Oakland County

Discord emt2216#3976

Looking for both US and EU players to come on out, whether your new or experienced. Come join the fun

Emt2215#3976 on discord

Hiring for Department of Natural Resources (DNR). Job title of a Michigan DNR include, Conservation officers (COs) are responsible for enforcing laws and regulations under the jurisdiction of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. These fully licensed peace officers enforce laws related to fish and wildlife, state parks, trails and forests, and outdoor recreation activities such as off-road vehicle use, snowmobiling and boating. They do regular patrols which includes using a, Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Silverado, Ford Raptor, Ford F350, ATV, and Boats. They will monitor the trails, secondary roads and waterways near the Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay areas.

If this is something you may be interested in, come and join us at greatlakesrp.com and look for our server. Contact me at emt2215#3976 if you want more information…

Thanks,
Coleman

I have been on the server with these guys and they have been great. I am new to fivem and they have helped out alot. Even with how to RP certain situations. Can’t ask for a better group to play and learn with.