Lightning Gaming Roleplay | Hiring Staff and LEO | Custom Cars/Clothing | Custom Ymaps | Good FPS | https://discord.gg/dx3FXbzg2T

The Official LGRP Fivem Server!
-About Us-

We’re Lightning Gaming Roleplay, a newly re-opened vMenu Based Fivem Server.
Our winning strategy is Adhering to three characteristics that define us as a good server: dedication, talent, and professionalism.
By never wavering from these foundations, we’ve experienced an amazing amount of victories and success.
We could never be where we are today without our supportive members and team, who we are extremely grateful for every day. Keep browsing to learn more about LGRP, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.

-What we offer-

Our server is fivem based with multiple paid assets from one of the most famous fivem development communities. We offer multiple LEO departments like:

Los Santos Police Department

Blaine County Sheriffs Office

San Andreas Highway Patrol 

San Andreas Fire & Rescue 

Federal Aviation Administration

And many more civilian departments like Gruppe 6 and Cartel

-Paid Assets-
We have assets worth over $1000 with proof of purchase available.
We have and will continue to spend countless amount of money on making our server better.

-Our Goal-
Our only goal at LGRPis to provide a serious Roleplaying server where everyone can freely roleplay
and have fun!

-Our Links-
Discord: Discord

1 Like

Hey, I sent you a friend request. I have some fire vehicles i can give you. I dont mind running FD. I have a full SOP and ranking system already made.

Still Looking For More Support

Got Server & Teamspeak up and running, Custom Police Vehicles are done. Custom Fire/EMS is being made. Looking for supporting staff mostly ((Recruiters, Trainers, etc.)) and also need experienced Dev to help with scripts.

Bumping - Updated Post - Now Hiring For All Departments & Orginizations

Bumping Due To Newer Post

Bump.

Bump. Looking for Fire Chief
Join us at: https://discord.gg/dx3FXbzg2T

Bump. Looking for SAFR Chief

Bump. Hiring for all departments!

Bump. Great and active server!

Looking for active members!

Fun roleplay server with professional staff!

Bumping

Discord is invalid

is this server still open, link is invalid.

Yes we are still active!! Lightning Gaming Community

We are still open and active. We are looking for more members for BCSO and SASP. If you feel like joining join the discord and a member of CoC for BCSO and SASP will talk to you. Lightning Gaming Community