GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? CD
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) image
System specifications i5-5200u,R9 M375, 16gb ram 1800Mhz
What did you do to get this issue? Reinstall FiveM,Delette Caches,Update graphic card drivers,
What server did you get this issue on? Everyone

CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log (176.0 KB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far. Reinstall FiveM,Delette Caches,Update graphic card drivers,

If a join a server, i can play 5-10 sec, next FiveM got crash, my english suck btw, sorry :smile:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Your gpu can’t handle the game. It crashes. That is why it says removed, your gpu goes offline for a split second. Try to look if you can turn some settings down or if your overclocked put that down.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.