Got Policemod 2 working but with one bug!

U think we all can get in game and do some patrolling with the mod

Good Job @lordsp1ce , i am looking forward to play this in my dutch roleplay police server.
Keep it on!!!

http://imgur.com/a/ipLHD here is the pic, on here i just accepted a callout and going to the scene @noah101

@lordsp1ce some calls are working

i tested this mod in Reborn. not work for me.

@HUNTERMASTRO24 you might have something installs that conflicts with the mod

@lordsp1ce Have you tested it already with other players in a server ?
Sorry for my bad English that’s because I’m Dutch.

@Erikker16 yes but you have to have the same mod installed becouse you can not stream it serverside its client side

@lordsp1ce so how do i get policemod get to work? :I

@HUNTERMASTRO24 if you scroll up a little bit noah101 explained it. Make sure you have a clean install of GTAV

@lordsp1ce i have CLEAN INSTALL OF GTAV /STEAM

@noah101 said in Got Policemod 2 working but with one bug!:

@Loque Yes that is the download link. When you open the folder titled “manual installation” there will be a few files in there labeled scripthookv.dll, ScripthookDotNet.dll, and ScriptHookDotNet.ASI. ScripthookV goes in the main directory of GTA 5 as well as scripthookdotnet.dll. Also drag dinput8.dll to both your main directory of GTA 5 as well as the plugins folder inside of FiveReborn. ScripthookVDotNet.ASI also goes in the plugins folder of FiveReborn. After you are done installing these files, open the scripts folder that comes with the download. Now make a folder with the name “scripts” inside the plugins folder of Five Reborn. Drag PoliceMod2.dll, NativeUI.dll, PoliceMod2.ini, and the Policemod Folder into the scripts folder that you just made inside the plugins folder. Also drag the PoliceMod2.ini file into the main directory of GTA 5. (I also had to delete the .png files inside the PoliceMod folder to bring up the menu). Make sure to follow these instructions exactly as the mod is very specific in terms of what goes where. PM me if you have any further questions.

Thanks, Noah

Follow that

@lordsp1ce Nice. So every callout works for you and they don’t go 10-4 immediately? If so that’s awesome!

@noah101 said in Got Policemod 2 working but with one bug!:

When I get certain callouts and accept them they are immediately code 4 like literally 0.1 seconds after accepting it.

Maybe because the clock/time is different in FiveReborn.

I have tested it with a friend in an server, but it is verry glitchy and my friend can’t see npc’s/cars/animals at my callout, and if he have an callout i can’t see his callout at the location.

Followed the install instructions and everything works except as stated in the first post in this thread i go 10-8 like a second after i accept the call. and i have disabled Pause game on focus loss but that didn’t help.

Ya lots of people have that problem not just you

@lordsp1ce Just really odd that you don’t have the problem although you followed the exact instructions up top.

wait how do you get callouts ive tried everything help

Do you have a link for how to install the policemod? Thanks