Good servers to learn on?

We Ready For ya
Del me please

Hey there! If you’re still looking for a server to join, I help run ICE RP which has an amazing community of people always willing to lend a hand and help people out who are new! We are a very new community and are looking to continue expanding and growing and creating amazing RP. We have LSPD, EMS, criminal, and civilian RP opportunities. We have updates that bring new content every month! Just head over to our discord to apply and check it out! We hope you’ll join us!!! :smiley:

[https://discord.gg/f2GhynA]

My name is T. Townsend, and I am the State Police for the State of San Andreas Emergency Role Play Community. A lot of our members are real life Law Enforcement Officers as well as Fire Department. This gives us an advantage to bring members the most realistic role play possible. At State of San Andreas Emergency Role Play we offer opportunities for roleplay that are not usually considered by other communities allowing for Members to get a real life look at what Policing, Dispatching or FireFighting is in the real world. Our Police and Fire Team are always in training to learn more about their department. We train each member of the community so they will adapt in every situation we throw at them making our levels of role play to be wider than alot of servers.
We are actively recruiting people to all departments and would love to see you all in roleplay having fun. We accept anyone, but must be mature and will be accessed upon a interview entering the community. Many players will benefit and will not regret coming to our community.

Some of the features that we have in our community are…
Menu-Based server
Customized CAD/MDT System
Amazing Staff Team
Advanced Teamspeak Development
Advanced Discord Development
Fully Customized Civilian Cars
Fully Customized Police Car Skins
Custom Uniforms
Custom Map
Custom Menu

The departments that we are actively recruiting are…
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Department
San Andreas Communications Department
Civilian Operations

Here is all of our server information so you can get started on your roleplay experience here at,
Website - https://www.sosaerp.com
Discord - Can be found on the side of our website.

I’m not sure if you’re still looking, but I really recommend SADPSRP. I joined them as a completely new player myself and they did what they could to help guide me through it. They would take my into scenarios and started with simply letting me spectate for my own comfort then getting me to be the main person in some of them so I had a good grasp of it. They help get you set up with everything you need, and they will always do what they can to help you understand anything that you might not be sure on. The server is very welcoming and friendly, and is a serious RP server but it still has a lot of fun attached to it!