Globally banned

Hi.
I have apparently been banned from five m. I have no idea what for.
I have not used anything like a trainer or what not and have been playing the game as is…

It also says that I have been “Globally banned for 13.6 days for cheating”.

12 Likes

only way to get globally banned if you injected something into the client… literally the only way… you will have to wait out the ban as its not reversible… be careful of whatever mods you decide to use on your client.

Most common thing to happen is if you were trying to bypass scripthook and what not.

5 Likes

You don’t get “randomly banned” you must have used anything that got detected like Lua Injector or Scripthook Bypass.

5 Likes

I have literaly been playing the game for 4 days in a row without downloading or installing anything outside the game at all… Like literally been turning off my computer then turning it on playing five m then turning it off again… Legit for like the last 4 days

100 percent haven’t injected anything into the game neither have I used any kind of trainers in game… To be honest I’ve never used or even heard of Lua injector or scripthook bypass like ever. Honestly don’t even know what they do… Just like almost everyone who plays the game… I Enter the game play it as it should be played… Having fun and what not then getting off. Like I don’t understand, I legit got my favorite car in the game logged out went to sleep came back on the next day and there we go a ‘global ban’. I just need some clarification from admins or who ever knows what has happened.
Thanks

Sorry about the essay but just abit upset as I have no idea what I have done wrong…

7 Likes

Global bans can not be undone. They are automatically detected if you cheat. There’s nothing that can be done.

3 Likes

I understand that yes it is an automatic system, I knew that it could probably not be erased, but I am just asking if there is anyone or anyway that I could be told what I did wrong or what I did to get banned. Thanks

9 Likes

Only person you could ask is yourself, because I don’t know (nor do any of the other staff members or developers) what you used. There must be something on your computer that allows you to (potentially) use cheats in FiveM which was active at the time you played fivem for the ban to trigger. Elements can correct me if i’m wrong about this but I’m pretty sure this is what happened.

2 Likes

Ohk… Thanks for your help everybody
Have a great day

6 Likes

Hi there Ryan,

You unfortunately won’t find much assistance in this event when asking on the forums. Just like the “infallible” ban system in place in GTA:O, when you’re banned and you don’t know why, if you come to the forums to ask why, you only get the “lolshouldn’thavecheatedkthxbye” and “the system is never wrong”.

I can’t tell you why you got banned but I wanted to make a suggestion. If you got banned and you’re not sure why, I’d delete the FiveM client and do a fresh install, just to be safe. Secondly, I’d probably stay away from the server you were on when the ban was triggered. This of course isn’t a solution if you have friends on that server but if you were just trying out servers, it’s something to keep in mind when you see that server name pop up.

5 Likes

yeah learnt that no one can tell me why the hard way AHAHAH
But yeah thanks for the suggestion will defs take into account.
Thank you

3 Likes

Seems like you find it pretty funny that you’re banned.

2 Likes

Yes I do because;
First of all I dont know why i got banned
Secondly it is impossible to get my self unbaned so why should I should I just feel sorry for my self for no reason… Its in the past
Thirdly I will get banned soon hopefully just have to wait the time
And why do u care, go try depress other people… Thanks
“Sucks to be you, better luck next time xo” to u to :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sometimes system fail :confused:

6 Likes

except in this case there is no evidence that it does so.

1 Like