“Global ban” thing

Basically, many people are having this same problem in an unfair way. It has been said in several other post that, as in my case, no “cloud”, “provider”, “Geforce Now” or hack is used. We are simply being banned.

Many people came here to report the problem, we are not using hack at all. But all we have are the same answers, refuted several times, asking us to wait for the unfairly imposed deadline.

People attempted to send email to FIVEM support and were blocked or silenced.

I really want to know if this “company” is going to take any action on what is happening. It is affecting many people, you should be more attentive with your users! Please do not come with answers about our computer, if we are here it is because we know that we have not done anything wrong. Give us a more authentic answer, we want it solved.

7 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

i have 1700h of fivem and many of my friends have 1000+ h of fivem and havent been banned by fivem anticheat beacose they havent hacked. and also many of the people reporting that they have been wrongly banned have accualy been banned beacose of a cheat, as the people who know what the ban ids mean, will get to know what program trigered the anticheat

In fact there is no program, that’s the point. I’m glad your friends have not had this problem, they’re lucky. But I did and I don’t have a chance do solve this :smiley:

1 Like

i got banned for nothing and where is the fivem support? i dont use geforce now and i’ve never used cheats…

1 Like

i’m brazilian too bro. please fivem, we need a answer to this problem…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.