Global ban posts

Basically they are locking up all the posts that are asking for help on this problem of “global ban”. I am hoping that FIVEM can solve this in another way than to make us wait. Please, do something about that.

1 Like

You may have not cheated, but someone on that system image did. Solution: Use a better cloud provider or just play on your own PC
Also wrong section , next time post in technical support section

The ban message also states FiveM cannot help with it so there is no point in making a post.

It is sad to see that they are not willing to solve this problem. I’m talking here because other players like me have received the same answer. It simply does not make sense. We want something more decent coming from FIVEM.

1 Like

Well not fivem issue, fivem didn’t told you to play it using weird way

Of course it is, he’s saying that I’ve been banned. Unfairly, as many people are talking about. But it seems like he just knows how to say it, because he has not solved anything yet. Disappointing.

Well fivem don’t alive your problem when it’s not his, work fine for everyone except you? Could you ask why? Because you don’t do this solution (Use a better cloud provider or just play on your own PC)

Not our problem and we can’t solve it, we slove only fivem issue.

And you’re telling me this is not a fivem problem? wow, nice solution

Wow fivem didn’t tell you to use ood way while play it, don’t try to be funny

that guy isnt even a mod dont listen to him

1 Like

Nice meme

it’s fine, i’ve read the same thing over and over again, it doesn’t matter.