Getting unbanned from discord?

Sorry in advanced for not filing out a template as it’s not game related and I don’t exactly know where to post this.

I have been banned from the FiveM discord for about 6-12 months now. I’ve been wondering if there is a way to go about getting unbanned. I was being an idiot and spamming with a group of randoms.

What is your Discord name?

It’s @.JPaps#6653

You are not banned from the discord, I cannot find this ID in the ban list.

The invite is invalid for me. Let me double check my id.

If you’ve ever been banned on another account, Discord is stupid and retains an IP ban, and nobody can see which account it belongs to (or which IP is banned).

You’ll have to provide any other accounts that might be IP-banned.

1 Like

Give me a few minutes to try my other accounts.

I think these might be on it.

My main accout .JPaps has to be banned since right now I’m not at home on the same IP

xxPonyLoverxx was banned, I’ve revoked the ban as:

a) No reason was specified
b) No chat logs were present.

It still doesn’t work. I’m going to try later and possible delete other accounts.

I tried all of my emails and found these.

I might have more but, i hope not.

Any reason you have soo many alts?

2 Likes

Unbanned Malique Boutique, you should try now.

Doesn’t work. I’ll try to see if I can get accounts delted that were made on my computer.

It’s basically impossible to get unbanned. Espocally with that many alts you have. I wish I could be unbanned. Not really tho.

Sadly same though, I have one for development servers (mc) coummunity server (fivem) personal discord, and 2 others two of the accounts have 100 discord servers… ;(

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.