Getting kicked out of car randomly for no reason

Hi guys , I’ve got a big problem on my server , we’re in the dev phase and we’ve encountered a bug that keeps kicking people out of every car ( Not add-on and add-on car ) . It doesnt happen instantly , It can take up to an hour or just 5 minutes . I just wanted to know if anyone had experience anything like this before , If they’ve been able to fix it and what was the problem . Any idea ?

Thank you

2 Likes

Are you sure they haven’t actually pressed F by accident?

If not, I would suggest to start disabling resource, by resource and see if it happens again, and if it doesn’t happen anymore. You know what resource is causing it.

1 Like

No i’m not pressing F by accident , and It’s every player in the server . That’s what we’re doing right now ( Disabling resources ) but like I said we have almost 300 resources and It can take up to an hour to kick you from a car :confused: . So that’s why I was asking for help :confused: I’m just taking a chance .

1 Like

@Mister_Vanish I have the same problem on my rp server with over 250 ressources… Did you find a fix or a ressrouce that might cause this? I have been searching online and disabling ressources / testing for 8 days and I still get kicked out for no reasons

Thanks!

its not a resource at all i did a fresh install with no client mods or server edits and still get it.its if the first person that connected just exits the game it kicks everyone out of there car.the only fix i have found is tell all players to disconnect from server then close fivem client.

I already seid this happening on these cases:

• A hacker griefing other players;
  • Sometimes when you get Solo Session, you are kicked from your current vehicle without any reason;
  • And randomly, without any reason or context or anything. (Completely random)

I get this a lot on my server, but i don’t know how exacly i can report it and provide useful informations.

Not ‘without any reason’, R* resets the local player ped’s tasks when switching to/from network mode.

If the player vehicle also gets deleted, try the vehicle deletion tracing natives.

The player just pop out from the vehicle, and vehicle is not deleted, he stay running without the player, like happens on Solo Session case (But not due to Solo Session).
I get this style of kick from the vehicle a lot, i can get videos or other things if is needed to help.

I know that it’s been a long time since i’ve posted on this but , we’ve found an error on the EMS job , that caused people to get kicked . Don’t even bother asking me how , but it was a EMS script . We’ve scwitched the EMS job , and since then , It haven’t happenned .

Hello, Please make sure to check your keybinds, also some Resources sometimes interfere, and mess with Keybinds also! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i have been getting this also with a artifacts update. its random when it happens, just be driving and you are standing there and the car keeps going

1 Like

If there is other people in your server it could be a Modder. Most mod menus have a option to kick everyone out of there car because it happened to my server.

Old topic, not meeting bug report standards, if this still happens please post a new topic.