Georgia State Roleplay

Welcome to Georgia State Roleplay Community! We are a new and constantly evolving roleplay community looking for new members to come and join us. We offer a variety of different departments for you to choose from and we’re sure you’ll love everything else we have to offer.

Join Our Discord: https://discord.gg/pnynnV9
Check out of Website: here

What Is Georgia State Roleplay?

Georgia State Roleplay is a serious, yet enjoyable FiveM community. We have recently opened and currently looking for new members to fill our ranks. Our leadership is built of people that strive to create the most enjoyable server to be on.

Our community currently has 2 developers but we are hiring, several departments, custom vehicle packs and we are constantly working on new ways to create different and unique roleplay for our members.

========================================================================================

Features of GSRP:

Development Team
Multiple Departments to apply for.
Experienced and dedicated Leadership
Custom Vehicle Packs
Dedicated Field Training Officers
Fluid rank system.

========================================================================================

Departments currently in use (more coming!):

• Georgia State Troopers [RECRUITING]

• Georgia State Dispatchers [RECRUITING]

• San Andreas Fire & EMS [RECRUITING]

• Life Line Civilian Operations [RECRUITING]

Departments that is hiring!

• Development team!

Thank you for reading, and I sincerely hope we will see you on the server!

1 Like

Added a better looking and more information to the post!

Hey, im one of the owners/developers of this server, i wanna thanks all people for joining the server and already did. we hope you can make our dreams come true!

Roleplaying right now!

hop on for some fun rp!

1 Like

Hey the discord link is Invalid can you send me another one plz

Worst RolePlay Sever nothing happening just cops abusing their power and shitty server no proper training if u crash into a cop by mistake then your dead all bunch of sussy bakas people and they call this a role play server lmfao :joy: