Gamers United Role-Play | Anyone Can Be Cop/Fire/EMS | Custom Cars | Active Staff | Looking for more Civs and hiring LEO/Fire/EMS |

Gamers United Role-Play is looking for more people to join us in realistic and fun roleplay

We offer realistic and serious roleplay, and you don’t need past experience to become LEO/Fire/EMS

About Us:
Well we are a new community straight out of FiveM. We came here on a small boat looking to
make a change in the world. So we all got together and figured out how we could do so.
Then the bright idea came to make not only a ok server. Not just a good server. But we are
striving for a great server. Our team has worked long and hard and we believe that we got
it down pact! (Well almost) we are constantly upgrading the server making it better than
any other server out there! But by having you guys join and support us we can make it there one day.

What we offer:
We offer everything from serious and realistic roleplay to being a great community for other things then just roleplay. We are a respectable and fun community where you feel at home and will have a great time.
We have everything for your criminal or regular day
needs! Want a fancy looking car to show off to your friends? We’ve got you covered! Or
Maybe you and your friends are planning some major heist that will pay off big time. We
Have you covered on that from our long rang of weapons to the vehicles. Or maybe your solo
angry at the world and want to take it out on someone. No worries go suit up and take what
is rightfully yours! But beware of the cops!
But lets not forget that here at GURP we offer that anyone can become LEO even though they have no experience, so if you are more of a Law Enforcement guy then we got something for you too.

Our Team:
We are a small community so we are strongly looking for more people, not only for LEO but also for our Admin Team, and why can’t this be you?

Departments:
We currently have 3 LEO Departments and our EMS/Fire Department

Direct Server IP: 162.248.91.219:30130
Discord: https://discord.gg/e42CxtZ
Teamspeak: 162.248.91.219

1 Like

We try to keep everything legit and fun so come join the fun!!!

If anyone has any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

We are currently filling all positions.

We are currently still in need of alot of LEO and CIVS

We have just added alot of Custom civ cars! so come join us

What kind of EMS apparatus do u have?

Currently have a ford e350 ambulance with multiple skins and working on custom skins.

We are still looking for more Civs that are active and more LEOs. We are currently looking for someone that can help with skinning cop cars!!!

We just added new LEO cars and Civ cars!

Lots of new updates and more to come! Come join our discord and hang out! https://discord.gg/FGqRMjR

We added a new Civ vehicle pack to the server so now we have a little over 20 civ cars.
Come join us

Be sure to suggest vehicles! New vehicles added weekly! Join the discord!

We have new sheriff skins come apply!!! https://discord.gg/yhP3ma

New pub cop skin and more things being added daily!

We are currently looking to expand our departments. Feel free to apply in our discord!

We are in need of EMS! Other departments are still hiring! New CAD system coming this weekend join now!

We got a CAD system! We are in need for more civs! https://discord.gg/vevkbKG

Definite thumbs-down from me, admins are extremely rude and want to show off their power at every occasion (had noticed admin command abuse to fix vehicles 3+ times), constantly trying to both bait arguments and extinguish them with their powers + threats. Server is decent but staff is terrible.

EDIT: Oh, and when i posted about admin abuse on their discord, my message got deleted and i got banned off it. Shows how much they care about being fair, and their absolute lack of any sort of integrity. Server also will have severe pay-to-win mechanics such as VIP vehicles not being capped in speed (all others will be).

Hello polivilas,

Over careful review I have seen one of our admin that had banned you from the server and he is no longer with us I am deeply and extremely sorry for that part on our behalf. But as for this report I believe one of my other admins have tried to communicate with you on the issue and there was minimum to no reply from you. But I have taken this ticket into deep consideration and am going to overlook my whole administration team. Here at GURP we try to provide a friendly/family environment not a hostile one. I have sent you a friend request on discord if you would like to talk further on this and maybe tell me who else has been abusing.

P.S What do you mean by this? `

I have no idea what you mean by this we don’t even accept donations let alone give out vehicles that over power anyone else. If there is a vehicle you wanted to use my apologies for you not being able to use it. I could of sent you a full list of our cars so that it would of been a better experience for you.

P.S.S

If it was brought to my attention as well that some people in our server “pretend” to be admins and or say “I can get you banned” please take note that no person or persons can get you banned by simply saying so that why we encourage people to use the /report button as a situation is happening or has happened so that someone may jump on it right away and assist you. Again sorry for the inconvenience and for your banned experience. And hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you so very much,

GURP Staff

EDIT: Just a fyi that’s why we have a vehicles suggestion tab in the discord so if you wanted a car you saw on a website we would test it out and tell you either if it does or does now work. But all vehicles that are added are server wide cars anyone and everyone can use them not just the person who found it.