[Gamemode testing] Stealth Gamemode open server

Hello!
I am currently working on a gamemode called “Stealth” (name may change in the future).

It is a similar gamemode to Assasin’s Creed’s “Assasination” gamemode - you spawn with a random model and get a target player to assasinate (while trying to blend in with the crowd in order to avoid being killed by other players).

It works pretty much the same here - you spawn with a random model, pistol with some bullets and a knife. Then you get a notification displaying your target that looks like this:
Imgur
You have to find this person among other players and random pedestrians and then kill him.
The play area is restricted to a small park marked with red lines on the server. Player blips are not shown on the map.

As it is tough to test such gamemode alone - I opened a public server for alpha testing, just search for keyword “Stealth” in server browser and it should pop up. It is based in EU for my convenience so it may lag a little bit for US players.
Imgur

This is a really early stage of the gamemode, so some components do not work yet (like the scoreboard) and there are many bugs. The goal of posting this here is to receive some feedback on bugs and things to improve. Comment with your suggestions below.
Server may be restarted quite frequently as I will be expermineting with gamemode code, but feel free to join it anytime it is up.

Once I feel like the gamemode is finished I will release it along with the source code to mess with.

5 Likes