[OUTDATED][Gamemode] RottenV | Zombie Gamemode [Alpha v3.0]

having an issue with weapon spawning heights and wrecked vehicle spawning heights. they all spawn at about 9 feet from the ground… any advice?

Anyone else experiencing heavy desync after playing for a certain amount of time with a couple of people? Someone is seeing zombies I’m not seeing, and I’m seeing zombies he can’t see. I’m not even on a very high amount of zombies.

is there a way to increase the number of zombies? bc after the first wave theres only like 3 that wil spawn

I’m getting no zombies/cars spawning with the mod.

The UI is changed, as in I can see the HP number on the bottom left, the weather seems to be frozen and the camera view is locked to first person, but no zombies spawn.

I’m running FXServer, and it looks like every guide I find is made for the old CitizenMP server.

EDIT: I’ve added the mod as Zombies to the server.cfg file

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start Zombies

and I can see the mod loading when starting the server. Getting a SIGSEV error with or without the mod, but I read on the wiki that those shouldn’t matter?

I’m having the same problem as @Rights I’m running a FXserver and I put start Zombies in server.cfg as well but I don’t see any zombies spawning, I tried messing with the spawn amount and going to new areas but no bueno :frowning:

I can confirm that there is an issue with the script currently. This is most likely due to the switch away from citizenmp. I have tried disabling noped.lua, which did of course cause normal pedestrians to spawn again, but I was hoping there would also be zombies in the mix from the zombiespawner.lua. Unfortunately, this was not the case as none of them were “zombies” (zombie models with drunken state and hostile). I know next to nothing about scripting though, so I won’t be much help at fixing it.

It is still possible to have zombies by this method though, as there are servers up now with it, but the only script source i can find for it is this.

one temporary fix i found in FXServer is connect to it, then in the server console type “restart Zombies” without the quotes and it should function normally, but if another player connects then they will have the same issue as you did, you got to restart Zombies everytime someone joins or rejoins. Maybe someone can point out a fix

Help me, it doesn’t spawn zombies, cars and weapons

Just installed this myself as well. The lights are off, the weather is apocolyptic and I have an HP bar so it’s somewhat loaded and working yet no zombies spawn or cars whatsoever. I traveled all through the city with no luck. I’m playing it on my own FiveM Server that’s currently local and not port forwarded until all kinks are out. Any updates as to why I’m having zombie spawn issues would be splendid thanks.

This gamemode seems outdated… There’s no zombie or car spawn. Some chat commands doesn’t work. It gives an error in the chat box.

@pongo1231 could you fix the random zombie and the random car spawn? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any updates on this? No zombies are spawning nothing?

You gotta write “restart Zombies” on console in order to work. I saw people complaining that you gotta do that everytime someone joins… sadly its broken and it doesn’t seems like it’s going to be updated.

any update? we have been waiting:) good work

thanks for fixing the script!

2 Likes

Hey there , i have a issue trying to set up this mod… First the peds and traffic appears after every resource restart, seccond the zombies are too strong… kill the player with one hit… can someone help me? thanks

They do not plan to publicly release this game mode. Sorry guys.

Hi, i would like to get connected to the creator. do you have discord?

Here is their official discord: https://discord.gg/uN9g6a

hi there’s a way to change the spawn of zombies to random skins instead that default?