[OUTDATED][Gamemode] RottenV | Zombie Gamemode [Alpha v3.0]

There are two math.random() lines with numbers that define the range and also the same line as above just with #cars. You can change them.

1 Like

Very nice mod, is it possible to make them chase you when in a vehicle too? They seem to just stand still then once you get in one. I also noticed they dont seem to want to attack all at the same time, its just 2 or 3 zombies at once.

Nope these are limitations of the game, I donā€™t think I can do anything about it. :frowning:

Are you sure you cant somehow make them try to pull you out of the car, just like when peds want to fight you after stealing their car?

Why donā€™t I see any player made servers with this mod when browsing through the list?

Thank You and i forgot to say how awesome your work here is @Mr.Scammer Very much appreciated you sharing this with us.

They should actually run to you when the car has stopped, but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s possible when the car is being driven.

Thatā€™s because this doesnā€™t change the gamemode name, which is Freemode by default.

Thatā€™s true, most vehicles are rare which makes the gamemode kinda dull tho. But my question is how many people are working on this gamemode? there has to be a group of 3-4 people.

Nope, itā€™s currently only me working on it, along with some other scripts. Also Iā€™m kinda busy with school stuff so I canā€™t really work for long on the scripts.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the big deal manā€¦ The struggle must be real :confused:

Well all of the servers i see on my list are lspdfr role play serversā€¦ all of themā€¦ and i calso cannot connect to the testing server for this mod that you gave us aboveā€¦

not sure if you already know about this or not but

^this is by far the most immersive zombie mod out thereā€¦is it possible for you to do something like this for fivemreborn?:smiley:

Well Iā€™m already trying to do something similar to this. Itā€™s hard to exactly recreate something like that for pĪ›, especially if itā€™s a 1 man team working on it.

4 Likes

Dude, post this gamemode at https://www.gta5-mods.com. More people are gonna be able to see it and test out (you can keep updating it in there too).
OBS: Just a suggestion, put a really ā€˜ā€˜flashyā€™ā€™ name for it in there, like ā€˜ā€˜Online Zombie Apocalypse Mod (Fivereborn)ā€™ā€™ (you gotta specify that itā€™s in the fivereborn =v). Itā€™s gonna draw even more attention and more people will support your gaemode (even with a further patreon, if you want).

why do the zombie run away from me and also there is no alot of zombies around pls help

same here all zombie run away when i aim my gun to them :joy:

I think this no longer works since the latest update.

its work perfectly great with new gta v latest update thanks!!! :grinning:

If I saw an Online Zombie Acopalypse Mod I would know to steer away from it. RottenV is better, itā€™s unique and distinguishable. Itā€™s also a FiveM mod so whatā€™s the point of having it on a site like gta5-mods? Itā€™s available to download here, on the FiveM forums and itā€™s directed towards FiveM.

To OP: MTA has a DayZ -like gamemode that was very good, called MTA DayZ iirc. You could take some inspiration from that, or just DayZ in general.