[OUTDATED][Gamemode] RottenV | Zombie Gamemode [Alpha v3.0]

has any one got mysql working with this?

Just save last position and really that’s not apart rottenv

Any guidance on getting ‘normal’ AI (cars driving around etc) to work with this mod? When I install it, they don’t spawn. Any tips would be great, even just a nod in the right direction.

NVM - SORTED :slight_smile:

@PetuniaServer

But, what do you want to do ? What mod do you want to put? and how important is the mod?

As I have the Mod in, I constantly see a bright white flash that happens anywhere between 5 to 10 seconds apart

Everyone having trouble:

ammm it doesnt work for me ? running on a clear server i get stuck on “initializing session”

Hello, good night, I would like to know how I can increase the number of zombie spaw I want to do a series and there is not much zombie can help give the credits without videos

I was also blacklisted for “health hacking” when I’ve been playing normal. Who’s the genius behind this to think that we’re cheating? And how do we get unbanned. I don’t know who to reach and how…

This is a resource release not a server discussion.

The place to post this is probably on the server’s discord.
(I don’t know where to find that)

How i install this mod? help pls ;-;

I just installed this and I’m having the following issues:

1. Very few zombies.
  2. No markers for loot.
  3. No hunger/thirst display

EDIT Looks like this is an updated version: RottenV:R "Basic" Zombie Gamemode

me also! theres no zombies barley

Hi,Im Working in a Zombie Server,and,i need put a animation (TaskPlayAnim(ped,“rcmbarry”, “bar_1_teleport_aln”, 8, 1000, 16) why this animation dont working with Zombiespawner?

Helo, the weapons are appearing in very high places, as an alteration to appear at the height of the player?

@Bighugo
Hello, I have modified much of this zombie mod but the weapons I have not touched, if not that I have removed them from the map but I think if you play a bit with these values you may get what you want. I hope you get it, and if so, let us know so that other people can learn from others. Greetings.

did not work, still high, would have any more idea or could send the file changed, please, thank you

How do I deactivate the first person?

How could the number of zombies increase?

Hey how can i stop the strobe in the game? its a flashing sun or sumn and dont know how to stop the strobe feature