Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

you mean they are the only ones paying the bills so to make them happy they made it solely for them. It’s just unfair.

No… you aren’t… That’s the thing… You paid another company… Not FiveM, therefore, you’re not entitled to anything. And thinking so, will get some big backlash…

then complain to the service providers, not FiveM? they provide the servers and they are at fault for any wrongdoings

1 Like

If I am allowed to host then Ill support them but they never offered it to anyone else. They should be able to sell the server stuff so that you can host from them

I mean if thats the case, Ill move to a different platform thats in the works FiveM is wrong for doing this to people that gave them numbers like 8000 concurrent connections.

not screw us and our communities over.

This is the last post I will make replying to you if you wish to continue take it to pms but as of right now Zap supported this great system and right now your making yourself look ungrateful (not to be rude) I mean you look like someone who was fine not supporting FiveM and taking advantage of there services and then when they prevent it you throw a mega sized hissy fit please dont as you doing this wont revert the decision

No one is stopping you… By all means, please do whatever you want. Entitlement will get you nowhere.

It has been in the terms of service forever. You screwed yourself, honestly. This day was bound to happen at some point.

1 Like

^ There was even warnings here on the forums and on FiveM’s twitter account with the whole “key system”

and you’re kind of a condescending prick anyway so I really have nothing further to say to you, and how about post it in on the main screen when loading FiveM instead of pulling some shady ass shit and pissing off hundreds of community owners who didnt want to fuck with ZAP and their shitty customer service
?

I’ve done that many times, you can bend policy to an extent, take Best Buy for an example, their open-box items, a GM has every right to raise or lower that price. Obviously policy states there’s a limit, but you can work around the price, for instance I purchased a 55" Sony 4K TV for $885 with a open-box price of $1200 and a new price of $1600. The point is that sometimes people fuck up, that’s true, and i’m not expecting them to open up those providers, but I would like to see assistance in transitions. ZAP (VERY generously) offered to transfer my items since I have a 120 kb/s upload speed with over 8 gigs of data on my server. I fully support the FiveM devs, but I do have my opinions and I feel privileged to be able to state them openly. There are lots of things I think are wrong or could be improved but I’m just a mere member lol. Either way I think in time things will smooth over, but I wish for other owners something will be implemented to assist in transitioning.

FYI: the Twitter feed is listed there. that includes the EXACT THING ABOUT OTHER GSPS.

1 Like

It was there, on the main screen (shows all the tweets and whatnot)… You just didn’t look, obviously.

Then. go. somewhere. else.

No one is forcing you to use FiveM… No one is forcing you to use ZAP Hosting… There are other options… You can get a VPS, or Dedicated Server… Host it on your computer from home, even…

But you can go somewhere with the shit attitude… Hope your account gets suspended for a day.

I understand what you are saying, but this has been going on for a while. The elements have attempted to contact GSPs, but they refused to listen. Yes, it sucks that a lot of people are caught up in this, but it will smooth over, as you said.Good guys Zap are really helping out as well.

+9999 here I love all you guys and will stand by FiveM even if people are calling it “Hitler”

https://gyazo.com/75050e1ded6617be2b75275b750a3c64

Please explain where, “Changes regarding FiveM Servers”

Can be specific in every other issue they display but not that one? SHADY

They really are a good company, already contacted me on Discord and email willing to transfer my data for me since my internet is a pile of dog shit lol. Really looking forward to doing business with them, so far I have only positive things to say about them! Although I can’t say I am against some of these people upset by it, hell I’m really sad especially since I have to use a European server until Dallas servers are opened, and I feel their pain.

1 Like

1st

Read the forums some time as it states all of this and that they have been making attempts and
2nd the TOS states alot yes people are upset but calling FiveM Shady wont help your chances here
3rd I made a post about this in Praise Love the new GSP Change!

Another wave of blocked servers.

4 Likes