Game Glitch

When i load up game i get this message what do i do?

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
RAGE error: ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_ALLOC

[Content]
A game error (at 000000014120967d) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Out of game memory. Please reboot and restart the game.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+21BCB
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

WHat do you want me to give you?

Everything the template asks for? its why its there.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem like users with issues get the amount of support that should be available, regardless of whether or not they filled in the template. This is why it seems like a waste of time. 96 hours with no reply at all hinting towards a solution is ridiculous.

These error messages mean absolutely nothing to us… The support template asks for all the necessary information needed in order to assist others. Also, no one is entitled to support. Everyone you see on the forums (elements/moderators/regulars) don’t get paid anything… This is entirely community-driven, therefore, the community helps as it see’s fit. If you have nothing to contribute, please don’t reply.

@MrPrestige, once you fully fill out the support template, we can assist you better… However, it appears you ran out of memory, do as the error code says and/or lower your graphics in-game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.