Game Crashing constantly/randomly at times

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest version
Up to date? Yes Latest version
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Negative
Error screenshot (if any) https://imgur.com/a/0MxpU4b
System specifications 2080TI, I7 8700K, 16GB RAM 64BIT.
What did you do to get this issue? While playing, suddenly i got the problem.
What server did you get this issue on? Legacy RP
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Here is the crash folder, CfxCrashDump_2019_05_22_16_52_19.zip (1022.6 KB)

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have done nothing until now.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I appear to be having the same issue, although no one has replied to my post yet, our systems are pretty similar too. im wondering if its the RTX card. ive tried doing a DDU and installing fresh drivers, verifying gta5, reinstalling fivem all to no avail.

It could be, but I don’t have enough knowledge about it to answer. Do you know if they are active in here the devs or staff?

Do you have an ENB installed because I was having a similar issue like this and once I had gotten rid of my ENB it seemed to have resolved the issue.

My game is completely stock, i managed to possibly solve it by reinstalling windows 10 and installing gpu drivers before letting my PC connect to the internet. i havent really had a chance to play much lately though so i cant be certain.

Hi Aaron,

I don’t know what ENB is. If it is an extra mod then there would be none, since I haven’t downloaded any. And if i had ENB how would i uninstall it? Though thanks for the suggestion.

If you don’t know what it is, you definitely don’t have one. Judging by your computer specifications, there definitely shouldn’t be any issues on the performance front.

Are your video drivers up to date? When I was running into FiveM crashing issues updating my bios for some reason seemed to fix the issue.

Okay, I will try to update my video drivers and so on. But thanks for all the suggestions!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.