GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Ye
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Home
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? No
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot: https://gyazo.com/569f22b6937e14b7cad79375b3cf539e
GTA V folder screenshot Not needed, did full reinstall a week ago and still the same issue
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot Not needed, did full reinstall a week ago and still the same issue
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users[Name]\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot Not needed, did full reinstall a week ago and still the same issue
System specifications Gtx 760, i5 - 4670K, 8GB RAM
CitizenFX.log file Below as attachment
.dmp files/crash IDs 98b8ea50-a16f-4162-9504-ba962981d629

Also add what you already tried so far: Full reinstall of GTA V and FiveM bout a week ago, it happened before this and still happens. When i get kicked the game instantly crashes, i have seen streams and videos where the people at least get the kick message and they can quickly rejoin again from the main menu. CitizenFX.log (193.5 KB)

Don’t consider this a bad thing, if you get kicked off a server, you need to restart your game. If you don’t 50% of the time you cannot spawn vehicles or just risk crashing more.

I’d rather close the game myself and open it again in less time than crash and wait for crash log to load and then open it.

Well I am sorry to say but this is not really an “issue” it takes about 5 seconds more out of the load time and in reality there is nothing we can do to fix it. A developer can try to fix it but no script, mod, or setting will do it for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.