Game crashes after 10 seconds of being ingame on a server! Memory dump or something

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Newest
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit - Steam
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Newest win 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? I have tried doing so and also reinstalling fivem and the whole game. Nothing seems to work
Error screenshot (if any)
https://gyazo.com/ad1107159cffb2fb45d8231aa57e82f5
System specifications
1070, 3tb hardrives, i7770k, 16gb ram
What did you do to get this issue?
This issue happend to me after the last update you guys had like 2 weeks ago. Never been able to fix it since.
What server did you get this issue on?
All servers out there
CitizenFX.log file
https://pastebin.com/cM5RZdSa
.dmp files/report IDs
No clue what this is

Also add what you already tried so far.

So i have tried to reinstall the fivem and game itself. Ive cleaned up pc not helping.

At first it sarted with som phista thing being to low at 16k so i was told to doubble it to 32k something and it worked for 2-3 days then this new error came up. And ive been struggeling for over a week now not being able to play. Ive told my friends that im done with this game because i cant fix it but they told me to ask here so here i am. Thanks in advance

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

First of all Happy birthday :smile:

About your problem do you have this problem too on other servers? like fivem vanilla server?

Haha well thank you :slight_smile:
And yes ive had it on other serveres ive joined aswell. But it all depends on the server how long i lets me stay in the server. Like if i joined say you had one it might let me play for a minute. While on this other its only 5 sec before it crashes… So i have no clue what it could be… :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.