Game crash on launch (Romeo-august-mountain) FIXED

Hey,

My game is crashing everytime that i try to start it (just after clicking the FiveM.exe ) all the spec are below, just before, i want to say that i used to play the game a week ago, and it suddenly happened without any modification of my files etc.

GTA V version? 1.0.1365.1
Up to date? Yep
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? CD Version
Windows version? Windows 10 version 10.0.16299.309
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) Check my first comment , new error.
System specifications AMD FX-6300 , 8GB Ram , Radeon R7 240
What did you do to get this issue? Just launching the FiveM.exe and after like 20 secondes i get this error.
What server did you get this issue on? Got on game start
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDsCitizenFX.log (1.8 KB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder E:\FiveM\client
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes, anti-virus, firewall, windows defender, everything.

I already tried many things i found on the forum : deleteing CitizenFX in appdata, reinstalling the client, clear caches.xml etc etc, nothing.

The thing is that the FiveM Solo is working, i can launch the menu, but the FiveM.exe is crashing, also, i don’t think that’s it’s a problem from my PC Specifications, because i used to play the game for a month and 5 or 6 days ago, i had a crash and then i never could restart the game again.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my bad english.

[      1156] Initialized system mapping!
[      1234] Got ros:launcher process - pid 7532
[      1250] Initializing Mono
[      1266] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: "E:\FiveM\client\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_SteamChild.exe" -steamchild:2576
[      1266] game parent PID: 2576
[      1266] waiting for process to exit...

That seems to be your issue. Hopefully someone knows what that means. gl

Okay, i’m gonna try to quit steam, relaunch it again, thanks ^^

EDIT : My CitizenFX has changed after that, and now i get this error :

Capture
CitizenFX.log (3.1 KB)

it may have something to do with your graphics drivers, try updating them… as of late fivem seems to have random issues with older cards.

You’re getting the same error.

Thanks, after a driver update i managed to enter the game, but now, i get 2 times on 4 the “seven-fruit-magazines” error :x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.