FXSERVER will not start

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**latest
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**yes
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**not client side
**Error screenshot (if any)**there’s is none
System specificationsgtx 1060 gigabyte motherboard I think i got 16gb as well
What did you do to get this issue? nothing
**What server did you get this issue on?**none
CitizenFX.log filenot one
.dmp files/report IDsno dump

If an issue with starting: not client side
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

ok so I’ve tried this multiple times with bat files and all and it will just popened up and dissaper. I don’t know what the issue is so I did it again and when in command to start server and this is where I’m at. it’s giving me this error on command now. screenshots below.

![20180515_154529|690x387](upload://goJYl7bjPkj60tuglAnZQlr7GmT.jpg)![20180515_154529|690x387]![20180515_154510|281x500]

You have to run the server from the server-data directory.

No offense, but if you’re unable to take proper screenshots, I think you’re going to find running a server to be extremely difficult. If you’re dead set on hosting, you may want to consider @zaphosting since they do a lot of the managing for you.

i just have my server.cfg in my server-data what else do i put there i had a run.bat there but that didnt work

this is inside

does anyone know???

1st you don’t use the run.cmd to run server just the start.bat
DON’T touch or change the run.cmd file

and in side start.bat should look like

looking at ur location yours should look like

oh and just saw its should be start.bat… not cmd

does the start.bat only be in server-data or server-data and FXServer

Dont matter as long as it linked to folder where run.cmd is

like if wanted in main folder then remove the server-data from start.bat… and so on

i.e if in same place as run.cmd the would be c:\FXserver\run.cmd +exec server.cfg

so in my case it would be? i dont have the run.cmd in my server-data is this correct

so in that case its… inside start.bat

This is my setup

so in my start.bat its

hey could u copy and paste it here so i dont have to write it, i might make a mistake pls

cd /d C:\FXserver\server-data
C:\FXserver\server-data\run.cmd +exec server.cfg

so thats in my server-data then inside my start.bat
i done that now it should work?

when i click on start it just iopens and dissapers

this is just to start it, as long as you set up all other correct and server.cfg set up correct

yes i have cfg is good but my problem is it open and closes really quick can u team view

message name pw…

hey man, thank you so much for all you time and effort trying to help me yesterday. I just fixed it myself! I deleted avg antivirus and i can now delete everything as admin and the fx doesn’t delete so it works now. i reinstalled antivirus and it works!! My pc is weird ha! Thx again man.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.