FXServer Ubuntu 16.04 LTS SIGABRT Error

For anyone experiencing this issue, this is just a theory…

But do you guys have client-side scripts (i.e. client trainers) enabled, or disabled?

Certainly not. However, for the past few weeks I’m no longer getting this issue. Changing frameworks worked for us and some emotes were causing issues so I’ve re-written the resource. I’m not going to mark anything as a solution just so you all can find a fix that works for you & still post here.

i don’t use .dll resources, @Stealth22 scripthook is disabled on my two servers. still have this issue but i have to update the fxserver, so it is maybe my problem. i hope so.

I doubt it…but I would keep on the latest commits, just in case lol.

I haven’t seen the issue in a while, but we haven’t been watching for it as closely. Currently dealing with some other issues at the moment, but I haven’t heard of server crashes happening lately. (No news = good news? lol)

1 Like

i updated my server yesterday night, sadly the error come back with update…
on both servers now not only one. i think i will backup ond version that worked better in my case and let it how it is.

What resources are you guys running? Do any of them use PerformHttpRequest? It’s odd how some people can not repro this kind of crash on Linux, yet others do manage to.

My research showed that SIG errors were completely random, but had a higher probability of occuring ~10 concurrent players. A resource uses PerformHttpRequest which caused screen to obfuscate and the server to just stop randomly, however for me this issue is no longer a thing, as the newer FXServer builds seemed to have rectified the issue.

i forgotten to update the server_data, that’s why i keep having this bug i think! now, in my case with updated server and server_data, the bug look like totally fixed! also the server processor stopped to always hit 100% till the last update (it stays under 10%)! thanks to FiveM devs for this fix and sorry for my mistake!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.