Fxserver i18n exception

GTA V version? Whatever the current version is
Up to date? yes up to date
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? windows server 2016

On launch of server i get a error

Loaded mysql.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_1019347089
Exception loading assembly I18N: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace:
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in :0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00010] in :0

server still runs fine?

exactly so why does this need support?

Because need to understand, why, and where is -> Exception loading assembly I18N: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.