Installation :

1. Import .sql in you database

2. Add whitelist folder in resources

3. Edit discord name in server.lua

4. Add start whitelist in server.cfg

How to use
Insert in whitelist a steamID

ex steam:110000106XXXXXf6e

I’ve installed this mod. And have the table in place. But even with my steam ID in the table, it still tells me

Whitelist: username[steam:***********] kicked, no whitelisted

It seems like the select command isn’t working or something. I went into the database renamed the table to something different and got a error about the table name being wrong. so that tells me that it is at least reading the table I think.

Are you using the right steamID? If I’m not mistaking, it needs to be in HEX format

It looks just like the one in the example. And I put a print line in where it is reading the table, but it seems to never enter the for loop.

Hi , Are you using Mysql-async?

Yes, I have mysq-async and essentialmode and esplugin_mysql

Make sure that your steam hex that you are putting in is upper, that is a problem for me in my whitelist for my server, I also made a quick C# executable that when you put in text, it just puts it into uppercase
ToUpper.exe
@mrCPUgeek

1 Like

do I have to enter a discord?

You can if you have one

On mine, the letters need to be lower case to be able to join the server. I run CentOS 7.

What classifies as the “database” when dealing with MySQL? Which file in particular?

https://i.imgur.com/lsioKFu.png all i get is that? - any help?

can someone tell my where exact i need to put the steam id in database>whitelist. Can someone give us an example pls

There’s only one table and one column in that table.

where do i put my steam

Guys you need to put it in your mysql database under whitelist, you have all informations in post.

I am just wondering where i can transform 64 steam id in hex…

I am just wondering where i can transform 64 steam id in hex…

here !! http://www.vacbanned.com

How do you link this with your vRP userid then? To keep track, of who is who… :slight_smile:

How can I correct the following error(s)?

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_job_display: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:238: in function ‘TriggerClientEventInternal’
(…tail calls…)
[string “…”]:61: in field ‘setDivContent’
server.lua:21: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138