[FX-Server][Tutorial] How To Setup FX-Server On Linux - From Start To Finish

When i use wget (link last version) i see this 3

Don’t put a - in the wget. Just the url of the server artifact

not helped 3

Did you do that ?

sudo cert-sync /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

How to turn it off? (20 characters)

Hi,

Base by licensekey if you don’t provide you must add to server.cfg or use on comand line like +set parameter
Can I use like fx-server/run.sh +set endpoint_add_tcp “10.10.120.59:30120” +set endpoint_add_udp “10.10.120.59:30120” +set sv_maxclients 16

I have multiple ip and I wish the ip and port to be defined in comand line.

I look on cmdlist and it’s set the ip and port but if I try to look on FiveM it’s not show but if I start normally without this 2 params it work.

What I’m doing wrong ?

Thank you

Does anyone know if there is a way that I can start the server, and another person is able to stop and restart if needed?

They could always use putty or you can create a new user with perms on your VPS.

ah thanks, appreciate your input.

I figured out the screen thing a little better, made a shared user account basically and whoever needs to can go in and screen back into that user to restart the server if needed

Hey i seem to have problem with server. Everytime i turn IT on i aint showing up on server list nor i can connect to it , do you have any idea what could cause that? Just to add i do not have any errors, my server is on VPS , not local.

Are you doing this as the local user without invoking root? Try doing it as a sudo or sudo su and then try the command. I had the same issue with my ubuntu setup even though everything was done right

When i do the command bash /home/fx-server/run.sh +exec server.cfg it says
/home/fx-server/run.sh: line 8: /home/fx-server/alpine/opt/cfx-server/ld-musl-x86_64.so.1: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
/home/fx-server/run.sh: line 8: /home/fx-server/alpine/opt/cfx-server/ld-musl-x86_64.so.1: Success
can someone try to help me!

Hello Help me with a

With “a”? :slight_smile:

I have an error
tar: fx.tar.xz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

you aren’t executing server.cfg, or you aren’t cd’d to the correct directory, happened to me.

how can i restart the server from terminal?

I am getting this error when trying to start it: http://prntscr.com/nm2vdk

can you mabby send the map
from this one
https://gyazo.com/a038de1578c6ebbb5899760fc8ed29ba
i did delete it