Fullscreen

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications Processor Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
What did you do to get this issue? Opened Fivem.exe
What server did you get this issue on? N/A
CitizenFX.log file ???
.dmp files/report IDs ???

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

Opening GTA and fullscreening then opening fivem
alt enter

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

im confused. whats the problem?

I understand it as that you wanna run FiveM in full screen mode. Enter FiveM, get in a server and go to settings. Head over to the “Graphics” tab under settings. Go and switch it from whatever it is on (windowed or windowed border less) to full screen.

and you and do this

press ALT+ENTER (Windows) or COMMAND+ENTER (Mac). The application will expand to full screen, hiding the menu bar, tool bar, and title bar. To restore, simply press Alt+Enter or Command+Enter again.

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

I dont know if this is error is for a different reason but https://gyazo.com/9af6fda5c016266ca5c8f180dcab189c also, @kaizenmarcell your fix worked for fullscreen

1 Like

I will make a new topic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.