Fuel Station Prevention

Simple YMAP file, All this includes is bollard around each fuel pump to help stop trolls from driving into them and blowing up when they is a RP Scenario going on. I think i manage to cover all fuel stations around the map.

FuelStation.ymap (7.6 KB)

11 Likes

ALL the fuel stations around the ENTIRE map but pictures for only one?

No gonna take picture of every fuel station lol

its 2 places

will definitely help with those suicide failRPers

1 Like

One ymap with items all over the world is bad- it’ll cause them all to load even when players aren’t nearby, is what I’ve been told.

1 Like

Dont think that how it works, Far as im aware they only load when your in proximity of the ymap

Its compatible with FiveM, You need to add it to your server files. Plenty of tutorials around, Also MapEditor for GTA V or CodeWalker

Okay thanks

20charssssssss

Right, proxmity of any part of the ymap. Eg: at paleto gas station something down in the city will load too.

The only thing I’ve added is the bollard around the fuel pumps, So they not connected to any other parts of ymap technically

From my experience, this is definitely true. What should be done is each gas station have it’s own ymap, that way only those props load when in the area and not all the props thru out the map at each gas station. This will lead to poor fps and potential crashing issues.

Also, when the gas stations are separated each ymap should have it’s extents calculated so that they’re only drawn within that vicinity.

halo can share custumui for me ? pleasee

Iv had alot of people asking for my CustomUI, And sorry but i’m not sharing my script

You’re… An idiot. Not sure how else to put it. It’s part of the same .ymap both metaphorically, literally, and “technically”.

Well if an idiot show us prof that it loads all at the same time then across the map, Until i dont think your comments matters here…

can you share that UI_?

No sorry

This looks identical to the same CustomUI that was stolen and posted up on GitHub and then received a DMCA takedown, I’m pretty sure you weren’t the one who made it ;p;

I dint say i made it, Just saying i’m not sharing the script