FriendsRP | Whitelisted | Custom Framework | Looking For LEOS

myLogo

Welcome to FriendsRP
*Release 11/30/2018

FriendsRP Mission:

FriendsRP is a Roleplay Community that based its gameplay off of the GTA State, San Andreas. Our LEOs apply tactics, and weapon systems from the from law enforcement agencies all over the nation and implement them into FiveM. We strive to be the most trained & serious group available in the FiveM Roleplay. Our goal is to provide members with a well-structured, professional and enjoyable experience which they will want to return to each time. Here we also have one big rule EVERYONE HAS A SAY!

Why Should I Join FriendsRP?

FriendsRP is a new and growing FiveM community who is striving to provide its members with a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in anything Law Enforcement or Civilian. We are constantly striving to become better and improve our skills and grow closer together as a community.
We have a custom framework that’s being improved everyday. Our Dev team is one of the best.

Jobs We Have?

Taxi
LEO
Fire & Rescue
And A lot More!

How Do I Join?

First thing you want to do is join our website
Go to Applications
FriendsRP Website

We are now looking for Officers. If you would like to become a Officer go to our Website and apply. We will be doing a mass whitelist for leos!

i am excite!

1 Like

Our Website if you would like to apply @hello_today

We now have our custom framework!

Our Release Date Is Going To Be 11/30/2018 Apply Today!!!