help

GTA V version? Unknown version number - Latest
Up to date? - Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? - Legit/Legal
Steam/CD/Social Club? - Steam
Windows version? - 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) No errors
System specifications - 16gb RAM Nvidia GT 730, i3 processor - Used to have AMD Radeon 7300 - was working fine with that
…What did you do to get this issue? - Just play and drive around
What server did you get this issue on? - Personal server
CitizenFX.log file - https://pastebin.com/5yr0Yf2N
.dmp files/report IDs

Also, add what you already tried so far.
I have deleted the entire cache folder.

Should I try to re-install FiveM?

Also, if you need anything else let me know.

are you getting that problem on other servers? if not, then it’s one of your resources causing problems.

This just recently started happening. Nothing on the server changed. I did just install a new graphics card though

did you completely remove your old drivers with a tool ( like ddu )? i recommend you do that.

I have not. I will go try that

Where are the specs?

Sorry, Guess I forgot to go back and do that. I have updated it now.

Also now getting a Directx error. DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error. I have the latest version of DirectX and the latest drivers for my GPU.

Update: I was able to lower my settings and get back into the game for a bit then the original issue happened again.

Specify the i3 generation please

I have no idea. Is there a way to find out?

Not really lol, anyway this seems like an issue with your hardware, your gpu seems damaged. Maybe try doing some tests on it.

What version should I use on GTA?

I believe I fixed the issue. I changed it to DirectX 10.

if you ever want to know what CPU you got and such, download an app called CPU-Z or right click on the start menu and click system “if on Windows 10”

The issue wasn’t about what CPU I had it was about what gen I have.

ok so same answer applies… if you knew what cpu you had that would tell you what gen it was, if you got a i7 7700k thats 7th gen, if you got an i3 4430 thats 4th … etc etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.