[Free Developer] Tyler Moose

Hi all!

My name is Tyler and I’m looking to help you guys out when it comes to development!

I’d like to start off by saying that unlike other developers about, I’m not interested in screwing you over, I’d rather do solid work and do a good job for you to expand my own experience :wink:

So what can I do for you? Well to start, I’m an avid web developer with experience working with arma 3 map editor and scripting. I’m also experienced in HTML and CSS as well as a little JavaScript on the side. Outside of web development, I tend to spend most of my time developing websites and starting to get into re-texturing models, as well as writing mod configs so I can help you out there too!

If you want to get in touch with me, the best thing to do is add me on steam, but you can also add me on discord

Steam

Discord: Tyler Moose#6227

I want to finish by saying thanks for your interest and I hope to work with you in the future!

Kind Regards,
Tyler Moose

hello mate i have opened a server want to entry in staff like dev? i’m pretty sure you are good and i search a good dev… who helps me with fivem i was the owner of the biggest roleplay in gta san andreas multiplayer… want help me?

Look at you forum notifications :slight_smile:

hi bud i opened a sever pm me and we can talk