FREE CAD/MDT | FiveM Integration | Custom CAD/MDT With Built In Jobs

Hey Everybody! I have recently created a CAD/MDT and want to give it away to the public for free! In our CAD/MDT, we have 3 police departments, 1 fire/ems department, 1 dispatch department, and 1 civ department! All departments are heavily modified. For example, the Civ department has a custom Phone system as well as a Job menu that have 6 jobs preset built in. Some jobs like UBER, Tow, and Security link into Dispatch so they can connect them to a call or see who is online. Other jobs are on the Deep web like Arms Dealer and soon to come, Drug Dealer!

To receive the CAD/MDT, all you have to do is join this discord at https://discord.gg/jcqZhxe and create a ticket by going into #request-a-cad and type “-new CAD Request”

I am also looking for more jobs to add to the CAD/MDT so if you have any ideas, please leave a suggestion below and I will add it as soon as I see it! Hope you enjoy!

DEMO Link: https://demo0000.bubbleapps.io/
DEMO Email: demo@demo.com
DEMO Password: DEMO2018
Access Password: DEMO

Discord: https://discord.gg/jcqZhxe

We can now offer CAD/MDT to FiveM Integration!
Download Here

moved to: #development:releases | Not advertising a server, but releasing a CAD

You can’t require people to join a server for a release.

It is so we can get all your community information to add to the CAD/MDT

To add to what @CakeArmy_Max said:

As per PSA on Advertising in Releases :

Therefore, you will need to take out that part or change it to follow the rules.

well thats why I had it under Server Bazaar. Cause we cant really take that out due to the fact we have a ticketing system where they fill out a template for the CAD/MDT.

There is no download cause it is on bubble.io and we need there email. This is also to keep peoples emails private from hundreds of thousands of people!

So I hope you can see the issue and where i’m coming from.

You’re not advertising a server though… #server-development:server-bazaar is for

Want to promote your server, look for new players, find developers, or whatever ? Go here! Make sure to adhere to the FiveM Service Agreement when posting in the Server Bazaar .

This is more a release than anything… Maybe have people PM you via the forum to get their emails? :thinking:

but I have tried that last night and within the first 10 minutes, I got spammed by about 20 people. All the discord is for is so people can create a ticket easily, keep it organised, get there personal info and keep it private, get them there CAD/MDT, and they have the choice to leave if they wish and they do not need to stay in teh discord at all.

Still goes against the rules… But I guess let a moderator decide on what should be done here!

Why are you advertising “FREE”, you do realize any profiting from fivem is prohibited so it doesnt make sense to have up there.

Because people are always searching “Free CAD/MDT” in the FiveM forums.

Hey, I mean, you don’t “have” to join a discord for a download. There is always a FiveM Integration resource for FiveM Servers that they can click to download…

how is it profiting “FREE” is what he put so he is not profiting anything from this so in other wize this is not a form of selling in terms of service says to not profit anything of selling or selling anything period so he is not selling but by being kind is a bad thing and or not aloud FiveM why is this such a bad thing ain’t your goal to allow people to create FiveM on a modification base witch is profiting anyway by allowing modification of a game witch was created by rockstar, and this would be giving others a better experience in the fivem world we need to let people be creative and experience what the world of fivem is really and not be judge mental on how they do it as long as they are not profiting/selling by any means

1 Like

Your English is rough, but him putting “free” in the title is fine…

To clarify,

The TOS only says you can not make a profit*. Therefore, as long as you’re not making a profit, you’re fine. You can collect donations or charge for in-game “perks” to cover your immediate server costs.

Wait, you can charge donations and in-game perks???

Take two seconds to read and you see that all I’m saying is “Advertising something free where nothing for a price is advertised is stupid and retarded.”

So you release something but are unaware of the ToS and what it means, nice.

so therefore his forum creation has no issue with FiveM terms of service and nor is advertising any cost so hes good right?