Friends & Foes | ESX | Custom Drug System | Hiring All Positions | Easy Grind | Active Admins | Strict Roleplay | Custom Cars | Custom Handling Files | Much More

Welcome to Friends & Foes

We are a newish server, We have been around for quite some time. We have gone through a few name changes but we have our focus on the current name of the server. We are a community driven server. We have a lot of people who just love to ROLE PLAY.

Our server is still in its development stage but we still have a lot to offer. We have unique drug system that not many servers use. Our drugs are ran by clubs and gangs. Our police force also has a lot of different things they can do. We have custom modified handling files for our Speed Enforcement TEAM. Our server is constantly be developed and we have some flawless run time. We run off a Dedicated System. We are constantly EVOLVING and would love to get some attention in this server. We do have active players. We also run two instances of servers. We have a PUBLIC server for anyone who wants to see what we have. We also have a white listed server where you can join in and not have to worry about any issues players bring to the server. Our white list server is currently undergoing maintenance until we balance the systems a little better. We are a open minded community thats always open for suggestions. We may be a small force but our members and staff team are very loving and enjoyable.

We have a huge list of content. We have Drugs, jobs, Custom Gang, Clubs, Phone Calls, Emotes, Custom Cars, Blind folding, Robbing, And much more.

We have a Website and a Discord. You can find the details at the bottom if you are interested in checking out the server.

Our admins are also told to keep the server as healthy as they can. This means strict actions. Our community want to make sure everyone receives the best Roleplay at all times. We have some very simplistic rules. We do have a lot of confusing key binds but after a couple days you will get used to them. I even struggled and I worked on the server for 8 months by myself. We are a team of 3 as of right now. I have 2 coders who are in school as of right now for what we’re doing. I am a self taught for 9 years. I have ran a lot of servers from different games. Providing a healthy development process is no problem for us. Every single person means the world to us.

Screenshots

Some of these screenshots are outdated but I have not really taken any pictures of RP because we are always just having fun role playing. We have streamers that have clips of how we Roleplay. We constantly laugh and have so much fun.

If you want to check us out and see what we’re about I will post the links below.

Server IP: 173.234.30.186:30120

https://friendsandfoesofficial.com/

Feel free to register and check out our website. Our website is a new development so there is not much content on there as of yet.

2 Likes

#GOBCSO Sheriff > LSPD

NOOOOOOO not BCSO
highways better

Sheriffs 4 Life #gosherrifs

NOOOOO Highway Patrol is where its at

state is best because it is

NO its not. SHHHHH Dont lie

Gotta take that back, undercover is the best

Okay I do agree to that

good server though gotta say

I try my hardest to make it fun

Its okay one day ya’ll will be as badass as sheriffs and you’ll thank us then

Screw you lol. Never Sheriff. Wanna know something funny. I play sheriff more then highway lol

Amazing Roleplay Server. Good and Helpful Staff and Amazing Custom Scripts you should Join this Server For Good Roleplay!

Mhm it is a very fun RP

These People Deserve to be a Official Server of FiveM! Played Serveral Times thought this was Amazing its SUPERFUN! Proffesional Roleplay Helpfull Staff and Much More!

ELS makes it look so good. just hope ELS fixes their issues

I have a lot of fun in this server!

hope people start joing

So you guys. I think I have told you all but just in case I havn’t. I am gonna be deleting our ELS cars and putting new ones in because well I don’t have most the files anymore and we are gonna have our own textures