Fraps not detecting FiveM

A few months ago I was able to record FiveReborn with fraps fine but recently Fraps has not been detecting the game. If I try and record with any other software my game lags massively so fraps is my only option.

I would recommend obs to record, but if you were using it to see frames look up a video on how to set up msi afterburner to see fps.

Mine stopped working aswell, I’ve tried using OBS but my video comes out really laggy but fraps recordings where fine. If anyone knows a fix that would be great!

fraps doesn’t work properly with directx11 and windows 10 the application it’s self hasn’t even been updated since 2009 the latest I think… fraps was a great program but unfortunately now is obsolete :frowning:

Turn V-Sync onto Half in your game it should work after that i just tried it and it has been working so far.
:slight_smile:

You can adjust the video recording settings on OBS, its what i use and it works better then fraps did minus the FPS counter.

I have also problem with the performance, and i cannot record with obs because it’s laggy, but what if i can set the game into dx10, no i’ts not working. Vanilla GTA5 with dx10 & dx11 fraps detected the game but, yeah FiveM not detected, do you have any solution?
THX