FR:RP First Response Roleplay-Reborn CAD,serverside ELS,EUP, Police Interaction Script Hiring for all departments! civs rule the RP here!

Hello,

First Response Roleplay is ran by Active duty Military and veterans, we are a serious roleplay server and we are hiring in all departments we have a custom cad, custom vehicles and much much more. we want to give you a amazing experience and an amazing immersion while on our server. we use v menu, so no trolls can come in our server and kill you randomly, we allow “for those who want to” roleplay as a K9. at this moment its is only open to those wo want to be in pd. we are on nightly at 8pm eastern. all we ask of you is to come on and be serious and have a great time

here is our discord: https://discord.gg/pDpKAQz
and here is our server IP: 185.249.196.235:32012

looking forward to seeing you,
Jason Jones

1 Like

heres more screenshots

open spoiler for MASSIVE spam

Post bump…still looking for people!

Just some wonderful screenshots

open spoiler for MASSIVE spam

20180302230617_1

that’s cute…lol…

SERVER SIDED EUP!

bump still looking for members!

sheriff training going on right now!! join discord for more info!!

just hired two! one for sheriff and one for lspd we are actively recruiting and need civs and emergency services!! apply now its fast and easy! and there is no wait for an application approval!

hello… i Wonder how i search to play as cop?

well if you join our discord, you can apply and we wil go from there.

topic bump. I will be online today doing interviews

Still recruiting members.we are currently at 13 active members. I’m shooting for 15 more!! I need 5 of those to be fire/ems 5 more Sheriff/SASP and 5 civs!!! Trust me you will not regret going here for your RP experience!!

Post bump /20char///

Post bump!! Still looking for those 15!! Im looking to have some type of event!

keep your bumps 24 hours apart please.

Thanks.

1 Like

Post bump…still recruiting!!

post bump!! hope everyone had a good labor day weekend!! we currently have 22 players!! we are looking for more civs and sheriff

added New fire fleet

Bump. Sill looking for civs and fire patrol starting now!